No announcement yet.

Another cancer thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for the both of you. You will both need them . Believe me. Mrs. Lobo has been through cancer twice and it took its toll on both of us. But with the good Lords help and your faith all will be good in the end.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your wife!
      God bless yall!

Comment

Sending prayers up for both of you.

Comment

Prayers sent and will continue to do so!
          God bless the both of you!

Comment

Prayers

Comment

My prayers are with Tina, with you Kevin, and all of your family. As well as the medical staff. Time to be strong. She's gonna need a rock to lean on from time to time. And if there is any thing I can do, let me know. Remember, we are always here for yall.

Comment

Prayers for your dear wife sir! We have three close YOUNG lady friends in our church going through this very thing. May God continue to bless y'all, and I pray his guiding hand on those working on/with her. God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  All cancer threads are are of equal importance. Prayers up.

Skinny
                  I can see how my title could come across as insensitive towards others, when truly that was nowhere near my intent.

When this is happening to the most important person in your life, it's a little different. I hope you never get this news.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    I can see how my title could come across as insensitive towards others, when truly that was nowhere near my intent.

When this is happening to the most important person in your life, it's a little different. I hope you never get this news.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Prayers up man. Cancer took my mom from me at an early age. She was the most important person in my life at the time. It was rough. Stay strong! KCA!

Skinny

Comment

Sending my prayers for your wife's complete recovery. It sounds like she has a good plan and is in good hands. May God bless her.

Mr Sid

Comment

Prayers sent for Tina, you and your entire family Kevin. KCA!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for quick and complete healing. It's hard to find a family these days that isn't touched by some type of cancer.

Comment

Prayers for Tina and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X