Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending prayers.

Comment

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery. As said MD Anderson is the best place to be. My wife was diagnosed with lymphoma in 2012 and has been in remission coming up on 2 years. Each person and each cancer is different and they have to find and use the treatment best for that patient. Keeping a positive attitude and your sense of humor is important. While MD Anderson is the best place to be they don't always communicate the best. If you have a question ask them and if you have a concern tell them. Feel free to PM me if I can be of any help.

Comment

Prayers for Tina, you and Conner, Kevin! Hopefully, she cought it early and it can be whipped.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Early detection is great news! Prayers for Tina and her care team!

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers for healing over Tina in the name of Jesus. And for wisdom, comfort and peace over y'all and the Drs.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent. Early detection is very important in cancer treatment and it sounds like she caught it pretty early.

Comment

damm it, prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers from us to you

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

****... prayers sent

Comment

Sorry you guys are having to go through this. Good for her for being vigilant with self exams. Hoping for the best!

Comment

Working...
                                X