Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!

Comment

Kevin...I am so happy for Tina...and you! What a stress reliever for you guys. I sure hope you all can get some good news on your dad, as well. Continued prayers for you guys!

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

Awesome news! What a great and powerful lord we serve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Great news and Merry Christmas

Comment

Man, that is great news! So happy for y'all! Prayers sent for continued healing! God bless y'all and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Good to hear. Something made me think of you and your wife this afternoon and how she was doing. Prayers for your dad, your wife and Scotty's wife for a full and speedy recovery. KCA

Comment

Awesome news and praise the Lord! Prayers up for your father and family.

Comment

Well, Tina had her surgery on January 26th.

It went very well. The plastic surgeon, that was on hand to "rearrange tissue", came out first to tell me that there wasn't much for him to do, because there was very little tissue that had to come out. Seems the chemo did its job, and did it well.

When the surgical oncologist was done, she came out to update me. She repeated that very little tissue, at the tumor, had to be taken out, and only 4 lymph nodes took the tracer dye. We were scared that they'd have to take all the lymph nodes, that greatly increase the chances of lymphodema, down the road.

Since they only took 4 lymph nodes, we were able to go home that night. Through the course of the weekend, Tina felt pretty good and only took 1 Tramadol, out of her prescription.

Today she went in for a followup with her medical oncologist. He told her that he had never seen such favorable results in a all the similar cases that he's dealt with. The pathology showed no traces of cancer in the tissue taken from the site of the tumor. Furthermore, only one of the four lymph nodes showed any signs of cancer and he said that it was so minuscule that they wouldn't even consider it to be cancer.

All in all, I don't think that the results could be any better. Our prayers have been answered, and Tina is on the fast track to getting back to normal. The doctor has cleared her to have sushi (which she's been craving since August) and said she'll be good to go diving as soon as all her sutures were out and she completed her physical therapy to regain any lost muscles.

Men, hug your wives; God is great!

Comment

Awesome news, brother [emoji120]

Comment

Oh man Kevin, YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!

Praise God for His healing!

Congratulations to Tina, you and little Konnor!!

How awesome is this?!!

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

God is great!!

Comment

man that is awesome! God is good

Comment

Working...
                                X