X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD news!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      Only TWO more chemo treatments, then Tina gets a few week breather before surgery.

Today, she had another ultrasound, to check the progress of the chemo.
      When they were done, the tech told her the tests would go to the radiologist, she would look at them in short order, and if there were any problems, she would come in and talk to Tina right away.

Tina called me, in tears.

The radiologist came in, with a few other doctors and staff. Not surprising, Tina said her heart hit the floor.

She told Tina that it's not often that they get to do this, so when they do, they like it to be a group effort.

She proceeded to tell Tina that her tumor is GONE, and her lymph nodes were back to normal. The only trace of anything was the clip that they had put in when they did the original biopsies.

She'll still power through the last two chemo sessions, and have the surgery in mid January, but it should be a lot less severe since they won't have as much to remove ... hopefully.

Dealing with her treatments and side effects, my dad's cancer (which is not doing well at all), and trying to get our barndo livable has put us both under a lot of stress. This news is a welcome change!

God is great!
      Merry Christmas, everyone!

Amazing news sir and thanks for the update. God is good!

Comment

Fantastic. Prayers continued!

Comment

Merry Christmas came early Kevin. Awesome.

Comment

Super news to hear about her latest news! Prayers up for all.

Comment

Made me tear up just reading that man...so glad to hear it.

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Dale Moser; 12-19-2017, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Thrilled to hear it, Kevin. Great news to carry y'all through the season.

Hug each other extra tight as that youngster blows up your Christmas morning!

Comment

Hell ya

Comment

Oh man, you sir just made my day... though reading your post, for some reason my screen blurred up somethin' fierce!

God is indeed Great! Thank you sir for taking the time to update us.

Give Tina a big ol' hug from all of us!

Lord God, thank You for answering our prayers for Tina. Thank You for the healing. Thank You for the comfort You gave Kevin and Konnor and the rest of the family. Lord we ask You to continue to do Your work in Tina and to comfort them in this the season of Your Son's birth... The birth that gives us the hope we have. Thank you Lord God. We lift up You as You are worthy of all praise and glory in the name of Your son Jesus our Savior we pray, Amen!

Merry Christmas Kevin and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR with Many More to come!!

Comment

Fantastic news!!!! God bless you guys.

Comment

Absolutely WONDERFUL news!!!!

Comment

What an AWESOME Christmas present! Thank you God!

Comment

I can't believe I missed this thread!
                            My prayers are with Tina, and also you Kevin. God is great. Keep the faith.
                            I'm going through the same thing with my sweetie. They caught hers very early. She only had to have radiation and a lumpectomy. She started the anti-cancer hormone pills two weeks ago. She has to stay on them for five years. She's kicking cancers *** like a boss.
                            Again, my prayers are with y'all.
                            MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comment

Fantastic news, The Lord is answering everyone’s prayers! Still praying for a complete recovery.

Comment

Great....

Comment

Working...
                                X