No announcement yet.

Another cancer thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a positive note, we did get the genetic test results back, and they were negative. That means that a mastectomy (or double mastectomy) is not required. So, treatment will still be chemo, then surgery, then radiation, and finally hormone therapy (pills).

Comment

Don't know how I've missed this thread, but prayers sent!

Comment

Godspeed buddy. Tina and you are in our prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
          On a positive note, we did get the genetic test results back, and they were negative. That means that a mastectomy (or double mastectomy) is not required. So, treatment will still be chemo, then surgery, then radiation, and finally hormone therapy (pills).
          That is good news!

Comment

Continued thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Geez. I hate cancer. Everyday I see it ruin somebody's life. Literally almost every single day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife lost her hair during RCHOP and she wore hats and went bald and owned it. She used to get upset with me because apparently according to her I would palm her head in my sleep. When it came back it came back thicker and curly. KCA Prayers outbound

Comment

more prayers and support sent up brother

Comment

Just look on each treatment/blood draw/drive/parking/insurance dealings/side effects/surgery/recovery as a fight. That you WIN!

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Good thoughts for you guys from the Moser's, Kevin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for Tina! I just really hate cancer. I'm sorry y'all are having to go through this, Kevin. But KCA, dadgummit!

Comment

Continued prayers for the entire family Kevin. God Bless

Comment

Prayers for the both of you.

Comment

Over the last week, Tina really started loosing her hair. We both knew it was coming. She said that everywhere that there was still hair, hurt really bad.

Yesterday she solved that problem.

She said it feels much better.

Never once, through this, have I seen her not smile.

She's definitely tougher than I am!

Comment

Working...
                                X