No announcement yet.

Another cancer thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news Kevin. They are a great team over there in the Breast Center and it's all in one building for the most part. I think we had 1-2 tests across the street and that was it. Genetic testing usually takes a good while, up to 6 weeks. Sounds like the exact format we went through except she did the 12 Taxol chemos first and then the FAC.

Positivity is the key in this battle. Dr. Brown usually does the ports and he is awesome, very cool guy. Again, feel free to reach out if you or the wife need any info, my wife would be glad to talk to her if she wants.

Comment

Still prayin' Kev. Like someone else posted, just above all else, keep a positive, KCA attitude and lean on the Lord to guide you guys through this!

Comment

Just seeing this.. Prayers sent bud...

Comment

Praying for Tina (and you), Kevin!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Continued prayers for Tina, you and your family, and the medical staff on her case. You are right, MDA is top notch!

Comment

Just saw this today. Mom beat breast cancer 31 yrs ago. She is till kicking! Tina will kick butt too! Technology has come a long way since then. Yes it takes hard work and you will need to be her " cheerleader" for lack of a better term. You guys can do this. Prayers for all.

Comment

Prayers sent for yall

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Kevin...just now seeing this. Prayers for you and Tina sir and for the entire medical staff treating her. As stated already, y'all are in the absolute best place you can be in MDA.

God Bless

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Kevin, I was hesitating posting this.

Being a spousal survivor of kidney cancer, our prayers are with you and your lovely and talented wife.

Comment

Kevin, you and Tina will be in my daily prayers. As far as MD Anderson goes, Tina can't be at a better place for treatment. They treat you like family and are awesome at what they do.

Comment

Keeping your family in our prayers. My wife had her every 6 months CT scan this afternoon and has an appointment with her Dr. in the morning. As said, Dr. Brown does most of the ports and plays Frank Sinatra/Dean Martin while he does surgery. He sings and the nurses are the back up singers. He reminds me of Dr. Red Duke and remembers his patients even years later. Keep your spirits up and you are in the best place to be. KCA

Comment

Working...
                                X