No announcement yet.

Scratch off tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best I have done was about $10 but always forget to turn it in... So my best winnings is -$1

Comment

My biggest scratch off win was $100, but I only buy a handful every year. I did win $5400 on last years Thanksgiving Day football games...

Comment

I never win crap when I play. However, a hunting buddy of mine bought $10 in $1 scratchers on his anniversary and hit $1k on one of them.

Comment

$150 off of a $20 ticket. Here's a story for y'all. I got tired of losing so I decided not to buy a ticket one evening because I didn't feel like throwing $20 away. The guy in line behind me bought one though....he won $75,000. If that doesn't make you want to punch yourself in the nuts I don't know what will.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
            $150 off of a $20 ticket. Here's a story for y'all. I got tired of losing so I decided not to buy a ticket one evening because I didn't feel like throwing $20 away. The guy in line behind me bought one though....he won $75,000. If that doesn't make you want to punch yourself in the nuts I don't know what will.
            well theres nuts to be punched... but im thinkin of someone elses before mine...

Comment

I have always heard the best way to win at scratch off tickets is to buy an unopened pack of tickets. That way you get all the winners in the pack.

Forgot where I heard that but it seems to make sense. buy 1 couple tickets here and there makes it luck and timing to get a winner. By buying the entire pack, you assure yourself of getting all the winners BUT it is still a gamble to see if you get enough to make your money back or more.

Anyone do this? just curious... thanks.

Comment

I'll occasionally buy a Mega Millions or Power Ball ticket when it gets over $200MM. I usually save all my gambling money for our annual Vegas trip...

Comment

$50 once. A lot of smaller ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    $2 and that was 8 years ago. I don't play it......waste of my cash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                    Yep. I have never bought any tickets but have won a couple bucks of tickets people have given me

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                      I have always heard the best way to win at scratch off tickets is to buy an unopened pack of tickets. That way you get all the winners in the pack.

Forgot where I heard that but it seems to make sense. buy 1 couple tickets here and there makes it luck and timing to get a winner. By buying the entire pack, you assure yourself of getting all the winners BUT it is still a gamble to see if you get enough to make your money back or more.

Anyone do this? just curious... thanks.
                      I can assure that this is not sound logic. They aren't in the business of losing money.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                        I can assure that this is not sound logic. They aren't in the business of losing money.
                        Agreed..

Comment

I was given 5 Break the Bank tickets for Christmas one year won $42 then spent $20 of that on more tickets and hit $1000.00 haven't bought any since.

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                            Lmao!!![emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                              I know of a guy that has won the big lotto several times in different states....but someone caught on to it and now he has many questions to answer [emoji15]
                              HAHAHAHA, I know that guy too. Glad he got caught. He's from my hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                                Sounds like an interesting story I'd like to hear it if possible.

To the op, I don't play but a couple times a year. Think the most on a single ticket was $20
                                Here ya go.
                                brother-jackpot-rigger-massive-lottery-scandal-arrested-n551941

Comment

Working...
                                X