X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Do yall have a certain age yall are going to start hunting your top end bucks?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

McMullen Ranch Thread

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
          Do yall have a certain age yall are going to start hunting your top end bucks?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Learning as we go. Trying to hunt top end bucks at 6 or over.

Comment

Ummm dammmmm. What a great lineup y’all got this year!!!! I checked this thread the other day wanting some new pics. Glad you posted some new ones.

But can I put a down payment on that wide typical. He looked great in the first set of pics and he looks magestic in that sendero pic with the other two beasts. Imo that’s a frame worthy photo for the ranch house of them 3. But for real though, can I have him lol

Comment

Very cool. Have you ever seen the three amigos fight one another during the rut?

Comment

Great looking bucks. The big typical is impressive again. Are you considering using him for DMP again this year?

Comment

Originally posted by lab man View Post
                  Great looking bucks. The big typical is impressive again. Are you considering using him for DMP again this year?

We used him the last 2 years. I think we may take a year off from DMP. We have been extremely happy with the results but low oil prices. Might be a good time to take a breather.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    Very cool. Have you ever seen the three amigos fight one another during the rut?

Never. Although the one on the right is heaviest, he always breaks up EARLY.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                      Ummm dammmmm. What a great lineup y’all got this year!!!! I checked this thread the other day wanting some new pics. Glad you posted some new ones.

But can I put a down payment on that wide typical. He looked great in the first set of pics and he looks magestic in that sendero pic with the other two beasts. Imo that’s a frame worthy photo for the ranch house of them 3. But for real though, can I have him lol

We will definitely be selling some hunts this year. If you are interested in booking a hunt, please send me a PM. I don’t want to get into it on this thread. Thanks!

Comment

A good one from last night!

Comment

WOW

Whatever y’all are doing down there is working great. Any crazy culls that are targeted this year?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            WOW

Whatever y’all are doing down there is working great. Any crazy culls that are targeted this year?

He is not going to be targeted but he is crazy. We will give him another year to see if he straightens out.

Comment

Yea that’s a little funky looking there. Did he get hurt that y’all know of?

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Working...
                                X