Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slinky's on the feeder legs! No more Coons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta try it bought 6 yesterday, setting up 2 feeders this Friday with Slinkys and cameras

Comment

Looks like a good idea. I could see a buck getting his antlers tangled up in it though.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Comment

I keep coming back hoping for a video.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
          Looks like a good idea. I could see a buck getting his antlers tangled up in it though.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
          If the buck ain't man enough to release himself from a "slinky".... he ain't man enough for me to want to hunt him

Comment

Slinky JR are the perfect size for Boss Buck legs

I cut full size slinkys in half for this feeder.
            (That's a Rinehart ball target hanging under my feeder for the occasional confirmation shot from my stand.)

Comment

All of these slinky purchases and installations and not a single video!!

I've got a 10 of these suckers coming to a feeder every night I need to get back to the farm so I can perform some research for the group!

Comment

Originally posted by knighttime View Post
                All of these slinky purchases and installations and not a single video!!

I've got a 10 of these suckers coming to a feeder every night I need to get back to the farm so I can perform some research for the group!
                Just put mine on yesterday. If I get good pics of coons trying to climb them I'll post 'em up.

Comment

They don't even try at mine anymore since I installed slinky's. That's great, but I was looking forward to some video

Comment

I was hoping for video too, but if no one has video, then it obviously works.

Comment

Not so Fast...
                      Might be because I tried to get two legs out of one slinky by cutting them in half. IDK but looks like a coon on the feeder to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                        Not so Fast...
                        Might be because I tried to get two legs out of one slinky by cutting them in half. IDK but looks like a coon on the feeder to me.

Yes, that does appear to be a coon on your feeder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                          Yes, that does appear to be a coon on your feeder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                          Slinky too short......why cut them in half? Cost saving
                          Last edited by Traildust; 07-25-2017, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                            Not so Fast...

You telling me you cut a $3 slinky in half?

It looks like the coon can just climb over your little slinky

Come on man! Coons are very smart critters. You made it easier on them.

Who makes that feeder? That's an unusual leg design
                            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-25-2017, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              You telling me you cut a $3 slinky in half?

It looks like the coon can just climb over your little slinky

Come on man! Coons are very smart critters. You made it easier on them.

Who makes that feeder? That's an unusual leg design
                              #squeakswhenwalks

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                                I am visualizing the merchandising rep for that Walmart store trying to figure out why Slinky sales went up 1000% overnight! Hahaha. Somebody is scratching their head and saying "What the $;@??????"
                                Lmao!! That aint no lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X