No announcement yet.

Going to play Fort...Viva Terlingua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're headed to God's country for sure. A buddy of mine has a place on Ranch Road #2. We go a couple times a year when schedules allow for it. I'm ready to go back.

Comment

We all need to meet up. I know a guy that bought up 3 of the old hunt camp sections. He does hunts and you will see animals.

Comment

I haven't seen a lot of animals, a few mule deer, but no sheep. Yeah, we'll have to meet up out there. It's a great place to get away.

Comment

Well all packed and ready, right in time for rush hour. Dinner at the brisket house

Comment

Be safe!

Comment

Full stomach and the roads should be starting to clear. 12 road trip here we go!

Comment

3:16 rolling into fort stockton. Time to stop for so,e grub and then head n south.

Comment

Drive carefully and watch for critters!

Comment

How was that sunrise?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like your place...really cool. Nothing like a sunset and a cold beer in that beautiful country!

Comment

The sun rise was great.the moon setting was keeping me awake. Landed at the fort right at 7 am. 693 miles traveled, avg. 17 miles to gal. 11 hrs and 25 mins..

Never know what conditions the fort will be in, Tunis time the outhouse was over turned.
                        Hit the hay for a few and now up.

This comes from the "phone booth" 1/4 mile from the fort where I get service. Needed to check in. Tring to upload some pics but may need to be in town on wi if. Viva Terlingu!

Comment

Sun rise at the fort

Comment

The outhouse. Gonna givie it a lift when the death ray starts to set

Comment

Haha ha. Not sure what heman cool aid I was drinking that made me think I could lift the sideways s¥!++er myself. Well it is still sideways.
                              Working on the power up grade
                              And some work on the pizza oven.

Comment

He old battery's are out. Only have 208 amp hrs now, but good for these short visits

Comment

Working...
                                X