Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Knuckleheads on the Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people just have more money than sense.

Comment

but but but he has AT tires, should have been fine.... lol

Comment

It can happen to anyone, especially those with no experience on the sand.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          This. Trying to stay out of trouble got him in trouble. My heart goes out to this guy. Happy wife, happy life.
          How happy you think she was in that pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhorn View Post
            No, the driver wasn't even in pic. That's me trying to figure out how we're going to pull his 2WD Tahoe out of that hole without jacking up his bumper!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Lol well that explains the look! The bumper should have been the least of his worries haha

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
              It can happen to anyone, especially those with no experience on the sand.
              For sure. It happens all day every day. I grew up driving on the beaches of SPI. Sand is unpredictable as are the quick rising tides. Little 80's Tacos with 400' of tow rope used to make a killin! We would drive up to water like that so everyone could rinse off their feet sometimes too.

Comment

Matagorda is the idiot olympics.

@panhandlehunter and myself has witnessed so morons in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  Calling BoB!
                  Not even close. I wasn't on the beach when I hit the quicksand hole. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Not even close. I wasn't on the beach when I hit the quicksand hole. LMAO.

Comment

Oh boy lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Crazy how many folks drove up with yellow 20,000 lb tow straps that are ineffective in situations like this. Finally one guy drove up with two old fashioned tow ropes and we were finally able to get him out. People are always amazed to see a tow rope stretch and go to work!! All for the wife to rinse her feet!! I'm just glad I wasn't the guy rolling around in the water and sand. I'm nice but not that nice. Lots of finger pointing to get the driver to hook up the ropes in the right places!!

Comment

Originally posted by traildust View Post
                          seems common among folks that drive gm products.........
                          bob? :d

Comment

Trailer has paper plates. Dang rookies!![emoji23]

Oh look a fajita!!

Comment

Free entertainment if your there!!

Comment

Knew a guy in college that went through 3 jeeps in one semester!

I was there to cheer on in the destruction of 2 of em! Buried one in the beach in Panama City and woke up the next day to seeing a windshield and roll bar breaking waves in the surf!

I was drinking coffee on the porch laughing my butt off when he woke up and came over to ask what that was out there!

That's your Jeep! I replied!! You might better line up a ride back to La!!

Comment

Working...
                                X