Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Knuckleheads on the Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once you get exposed to all that salt water in the wiring, might be time to sell it.

Comment

Thats usually the firmest sand .just at the waters edge

Comment

At least they remembered the trash

Comment

Dang idiot
          He is extremely lucky you fellas decided to help him out

Comment

Hahahah. Went floundering last night. A vehicle started coming down a shoreline that we could barely walk. Pretty soon you could hear the sounds of someone working to get unstuck. I stopped on the way back and tried to give them a hand. We pushed the car out only for the girl to steer in right back into the soft stuff. Then she did it again! By this time the guy was really cutting loose. Her next attempt of whatever she was trying covered him head to toe in the muck. He lost it then and it was the best I could do to not bust out laughing. I politely excused myself and son and got out of there. We laughed so hard in the car!!! I realized whatever they had going on was gonna take more than a push. You can't fix stupid.

Comment

Another example that common sense isn't very common.

Comment

I remember some idiot snow bird doing that at spring break back in 81 or 82, beach was full of campers so he decides to park right in front our camp with hos 27ft bumper pull blocking our area but right next to the water line, we asked him to move he said no we just kept on parting and the as he see's the tide coming in he dumps his septic tank on the beach. this was dark thirty by now so we started honking our truck horns turning our headlights on but he didn't stop the next morning we get up and his truck and trailer were sitting on the frames then he comes over looking for us to pull him out..... yeah wait right there I'm going to get a chain.........

Comment

We rent a beach house at west end of Galveston every year. One of the highlights is diving down to SLP on the first Saturday and just watching all the folks in their big lifted trucks bury themselves in the sand.

Comment

Seems common among folks that drive GM products.........

Comment

He did it for his wife---sounds like the right thing to do LOL?

Comment

All I have to say is there is no cure for stupid.

Comment

Ha! My buddy has the same color Tahoe and was down there last weekend (no popup tho). Texted pic to him and asked how the surf casting went. He said he knew better than to drive there, but did manage to get stuck in the dunes!

Comment

Calling BoB!

Comment

Here's Your Sign!

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                                He did it for his wife---sounds like the right thing to do LOL?
                                This. Trying to stay out of trouble got him in trouble. My heart goes out to this guy. Happy wife, happy life.

Comment

Working...
                                X