Who all holds a record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    I might have posted this already but I hold the record for the number of beef ribs eaten in one sitting at Risky’s bbq in Ft. Worth. 23 of them big ole beef ribs! All you can eat beef ribs was right up my alley! Me and my fellow O-Linemen bout put them out of business back in the day!

Skinny

Maybe the most pounds of mud bugs in one night too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hold the records at my high school for goals and points in soccer, and I’m 3rd all time in assists. Been standing since 2001, and to my knowledge nobody has come closer than halfway to beating them.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
        I hold the records at my high school for goals and points in soccer, and I’m 3rd all time in assists. Been standing since 2001, and to my knowledge nobody has come closer than halfway to beating them.

What school?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          My wife hold the record for putting up with my **** the longest
          Good thinking. My current ( estranged ) wife also holds the record! My last two couldnt handle me near as long! I think I will send her a congratulatory text.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
            Longest killing spree at Diamond C....

fify

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
              Farthest distance driven just to dry fire a bow.

Comment

I still hold the record for getting beat up the most times in the 5th grade......

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                  I hold the record for the most road signs shot left handed over the roof from the drivers window while drunk.

I also hold the record for having the most flechette warheads from an AC-130 explode around me without getting hit.

Hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X