No announcement yet.

Who all holds a record?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I struck out the only girl to get an at bat at the state baseball tournament back in 88. At least she was the only one up to that point. Pretty proud moment!

I think our second baseman set a record as well. For most errors in one game!
    Last edited by bullhead44; 01-30-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      I drank 78 beers once at the deer lease Friday evening thru Sunday evening.
      not a record

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        I drank 78 beers once at the deer lease Friday evening thru Sunday evening.
        While that is quite impressive, any drinking related records go this man:

https://www.supercall.com/culture/an...ords-and-facts

Comment

1st JV track meet my sophomore year 1985 / Yoakum Texas - Tom Tom Relays / 100m in 11.2 sec.
          I ran on Varsity after that. The JV record still holds today.

Comment

Highest score for ASA, State sanctioned shoot in Limited (fingers) Class. 314

Comment

#1 and #2 on archery Aoudad now

Comment

To my knowledge I'm the only person to ride the main gun barrel (like a bull) of the tank parked next to the parade deck at 29 Palms in front of 1st Tanks barracks, naked and drunk. The Blue Falcon onlookers did not give me any indication the OOD was standing behind me either. Thank God we deployed the next day.

Comment

I don't know if it was a record or not...but when I got out of the Navy in '99, I held the highest recorded BAC (0.298...6 hours after I had quit drinking) of anyone on our submarine. I guess that isn't THAT high...but it was a trip to the emergency room...I quit breathing twice. This was back Pre-Jesus. My buddies still kid me about it and we refer to it as "The Incident".

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                    Not the coolest record in the world but one I imagine won't be broken for a long time to come. I hold the record for most hit by pitches in a college World Series game. No I wasn't pitching. I was the one being drilled.....three times in a single game. To make matters worse it was to our rival North Carolina.
                    Congrats on making it to Omaha! You must have been right on top of the plate, or you really ticked off their pitcher(s).
                    Last edited by sandbill; 01-30-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Joe pool lake
                      Blue catfish

Comment

Full layout backflip off the top row of bleachers into the pole vault pit below. Nailed it.

Comment

i currently hold the number 2 spot for my red stag, and the number 1 spot for my corsican ram,for the state of Texas.kinda proud of both of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                            Full layout backflip off the top row of bleachers into the pole vault pit below. Nailed it.
                            Surely somebody videoed this epic dive. Were you sober or what?

Comment

Nope, senior in high school, just young and dumb.....

Comment

Had the Texas record for Scalloped Hammerhead Shark for about 2 weeks in the 80's. My 171# from the San Luis Pass surf was beat by a 195# from South Padre.

Comment

Working...
                                X