Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Mayweather-Mcgregor Aug 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not many people I would rather see beat the snot outta each other.

It will be just the opposite of the Tomy Coutre fight...

Stoppage in the first 2 minutes so may weather doesn't get charged With murder.

Comment

If it going to be a boxing match it would be nice if they would at least wear MMA gloves. Honestly I doubt either of them want to hurt the other. They are both smart enough to know this is a cash cow event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
        I don't think Mayweather is stupid enough to take a fight he could lose. It will be one-sided.

He may not know who he is fighting, he can't read the fight card.

Somebody said $100M and he said yea buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          Yup.
          Agree with this.
          But this is pure boxing so Conor is at a severe disadvantage just like Rousey was.
          Stupidest thing I've heard is comparing rousey to McGregor. Rousey can't punch, at all. No head movement. She eats fists as if they were part of her diet. Conor has boxing skills, head movement, and lateral footwork. He was a boxer before mma. His fundamentals are good. He has KO'd some amazing strikers in his career. Timing beats speed. He has a knack for that. Your anti McGregor face is showing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

LMAO... and so it begins!
            Attached Files

Comment

I'd love to see McGregor knock his head off, just don't think it will happen. Mayweather is quick and doesn't press

Comment

There both extremely cocky. I love me some mma but I don't think Conner stands a chance unless he lands a lucky shot. I'm guessing​ it will go 4-5 rounds and it will end with a tko

Comment

McG has virtually no chance of winning. As someone stated, just a puncher's chance. He's fighting the (arguably) best lb for lb boxer in history.

Let's be clear, this is to make more than 30X more money than he ever would in a MMA bout. He understands it's basically a guaranteed loss, but he'll never have to fight again. He just had his first kid and is probably ready to settle down with his new family. I dunno about him being a "smart business man", but with that kind of money on the table it's a no-brainer for anyone.

Comment

With 10 oz gloves and an agreed weight of 154 this may be a fight. I believe Conor's size and length will pose a problem for Mayweather. Mayweather has historically had issues with southpaws and Mcgregors left is up there with best of them. I believe Mayweather wins the fight but believe Conor has more than a punchers chance. I believe he may even win a round or two due to Mayweather's defense style of fighting. Conor will come forward pressing the action and will most likely get caught with some counters and that will be his downfall. Fight will turn on how Conor deals with the frustration of trying to break through Floyd's guard. I'll be paying to watch it.

Comment

I'll fight both of them, Mike Tyson, Rhonda Rousey and Chuck Norris at the same time for 100 million.

Comment

I dont know what to think about this fight. I mean obviously floyd has the advantage..That said Mayweather just runs away from guys and never really nocks anyone out. I could see connor going into this alot different than boxers. He may go into it as if it was a 5 round fight throwing caution to the wind and just going for broke.

IF he were to catch him with that left hand a he could nock him out. I doubt that happens but it will be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhorn View Post
                          With 10 oz gloves and an agreed weight of 154 this may be a fight. I believe Conor's size and length will pose a problem for Mayweather. Mayweather has historically had issues with southpaws and Mcgregors left is up there with best of them. I believe Mayweather wins the fight but believe Conor has more than a punchers chance. I believe he may even win a round or two due to Mayweather's defense style of fighting. Conor will come forward pressing the action and will most likely get caught with some counters and that will be his downfall. Fight will turn on how Conor deals with the frustration of trying to break through Floyd's guard. I'll be paying to watch it.

Conor might do something crazy like sit on the ropes and wait for Floyd to come at him LOL... Who knows, that's why this dude is entertaining.

Comment

Comment

I'll pay to watch it in hopes Conor knocks him out

Comment

Originally posted by black ice View Post
                                i'll fight both of them, mike tyson, rhonda rousey and chuck norris at the same time for 100 million.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                                x1000

Comment

Working...
                                X