No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Mcgregor Aug 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After these pressers they go back stage and hi five each other laughing all the way to the bank with all these suckers buying into it!

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      Do you not watch sports???
      Do you not know that Jameis Winston stole crab legs in college?
      Michael Jordan has a gambling problem.
      Charles Barkley is a drunkard.
      John Daly tips the bottle as well.
      Tiger Woods likes "Target cashiers"
      Dirk Niwtiski likes "hot chocolate"

James Harden and Dwight Howard love strippers
      Arian Foster too!

You act as if I'm doing some private eye sleuthing and these are obscure individuals.

But good way to divert the topic.

Someone reads a lot of National Enquirer
      Last edited by clintb; 07-15-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by clintb View Post
        Someone reads a lot of Enquirer
        It's a good thing he hasn't attended a meeting at the Harper Valley PTA. A lot of dirty laundry there

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
          You sound like the liberal media, trying to bring racisim into everything. They called McGregor racist because he called mayweather " boy"..... the next night he addresses the media about it mocking them pretty much..... it's a **** talking contest. Come on man grow some thicker skin.
          Dancing monkeys??? What does that sound like bro? Not the same thing being called a boy and not white. You can't understand ...i know...
          Last edited by Marco; 07-15-2017, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Look it up bud it's on you tube. Not hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
              I'm 43 yrs old and I've been called ... Boy , beech, ahole, sob, m'fer, d'head, faggot, pinche' and a lot of stuff follows, dork, d'head, Cracker, whity, vanilla , creamy, shorty , Midget, half-pint, retarded, dumbass, stupid *** and smart ***... Not once did I feel I was being discriminated against
              **** bro you could ***** slapped and would bow down then.

Comment

Anyway f!#$ that dude. Dont like mayweather but I will stick with the American dumb *** **** talker in a very boring fight I believe.

Comment

One thing is that maybeweather will not hit McGregor near as hard as he was hit by Diaz. And Mayweather hasn't been hit nearly as hard as he's about to be if he slows down the running and dancing long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                    **** bro you could ***** slapped and would bow down then.
                    Not sure what you're saying but my experience has been those who resort to name calling are trying to build their own confidence up and just shows their weakness.

Comment

I will never understand why society gives the most power to the words we profess to hate!

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                        It's a good thing he hasn't attended a meeting at the Harper Valley PTA. A lot of dirty laundry there
                        That song enters my mind each time I drive down my road in Harper... Yes... Harper valley Rd.
                        Mayweather is the boxer... McGregor been hit harder than Mayweather ever has been. Kicks, elbow's... choking are not part of a boxers world. McGregor experience with taking those kind of shots might help him.... either way... money grab.

Comment

[ame="Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcHVsZGyZOw&sns=em"](WOW!!) MCGREGOR VS. MALIGNAGGI SPARRING FOOTAGE; MCGREGOR LIGHTS HIM UP AND DROPS HIM - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

ya i read about him sparring with him. He said Mcgegors camp set him up and never traded him out sparring like is typically done. They had him go a full fight with him. He said he was conditioned but not in his prime, where Mcgregor is (or should be). He said it was like Mcgregors people where just trying to make him feel good about himself and were nobody was pointing out any of his flaws to make him better. Everyone in his corner was a hype man.

Thats just what i read though. He might have just had his pride hurt, cause it looked like he took some pretty rough shots.

Comment

I'm so ready for this fight to be done so I can stop hearing about it...

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                I'm 43 yrs old and I've been called ... Boy , beech, ahole, sob, m'fer, d'head, faggot, pinche' and a lot of stuff follows, dork, d'head, Cracker, whity, vanilla , creamy, shorty , Midget, half-pint, retarded, dumbass, stupid *** and smart ***... Not once did I feel I was being discriminated against
                                You're bound to get a vacation for all those swears!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X