It always has been ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      It might be ? lol

It always has been ...

Yep

There's no "might" to it

Comment

I predict a lame fight that Mayweather wins easily with points. No chance of a TKO but he will kill him with points.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm, how much would the rematch bring after Money's first loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Hmmmmmmm, how much would the rematch bring after Money's first loss?

We will never know!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              MacGregor wont get a glove on him, and Floyd will jab and dance his way around the ring......
              I wouldn't pay to watch this fight at all.

Money grab

On a side note....Mayweather has made $700 million in his career and he cant pay his tax bill....What a freaking moron
              come on now

Comment

Boxing rules Mayweather has the advantage, MMA rules Mayweather would get his tail kicked. I hope Mcgregor knocks that cocky sob out!

Comment

Originally posted by Richard View Post
                  Boxing rules Mayweather has the advantage, MMA rules Mayweather would get his tail kicked. I hope Mcgregor knocks that cocky sob out!
                  I feel the same about both fighters but i side with Mayweather only because i really cant stand that dude. He isnt even American. Always talks about how much he loves his country but make American money. Also what is he thinking with racists comments?? Not the first he has said stuff like that.....i guess no one notices that stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                    I feel the same about both fighters but i side with Mayweather only because i really cant stand that dude. He isnt even American. Always talks about how much he loves his country but make American money. Also what is he thinking with racists comments?? Not the first he has said stuff like that.....i guess no one notices that stuff...
                    You sound like the liberal media, trying to bring racisim into everything. They called McGregor racist because he called mayweather " boy"..... the next night he addresses the media about it mocking them pretty much..... it's a **** talking contest. Come on man grow some thicker skin.

Comment

After listening to the mess they talked on a Facebook clip I wouldn't waste my time or money on either one of them, the best possible outcome would be for the roof to fall in on the ring and call it a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishcat91 View Post
                        You sound like the liberal media, trying to bring racisim into everything. They called McGregor racist because he called mayweather " boy"..... the next night he addresses the media about it mocking them pretty much..... it's a **** talking contest. Come on man grow some thicker skin.
                        Exactly. I mean heck I've called my best friend a ***** when he let a fish get away. Heck if a person opens their purse enough they will find some kind of makeup that they will find offensive

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                          Lol. Don't fall into the media trap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Its like comparing rugby to the NFL, Conor has almost no chance of winning this fight.

Comment

Rugby players are a lot tougher than our sissy NFL players......

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 43 yrs old and I've been called ... Boy , beech, ahole, sob, m'fer, d'head, faggot, pinche' and a lot of stuff follows, dork, d'head, Cracker, whity, vanilla , creamy, shorty , Midget, half-pint, retarded, dumbass, stupid *** and smart ***... Not once did I feel I was being discriminated against
                                Last edited by BrandonA; 07-14-2017, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X