No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Mcgregor Aug 26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't going to watch this fight, but after these pressers, I'm gonna have to. I figure they met prior to all this mess and said let's hype this up, anything goes. But there is still going to be some hurt feelings with all these insults. Hard to not take to heart. I expect a throw down anytime.

Comment

Mayweather will tap him nicely on his face until the frustration builds and Mayweather will recieve a kick the fight will be over and they both run to the bank.But It wont be with any of my stash

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
        Mayweather will tap him nicely on his face until the frustration builds and Mayweather will recieve a kick the fight will be over and they both run to the bank.But It wont be with any of my stash
        You very well may be right on this one.

Comment

This is getting good.

Comment

I literally lol numerous times watching the Toronto presser last night. McG was doing his thing, the crowd was behind him while booing MayW. It was great! I think McG best chance in the fight is to entice Mayw into actually fighting him and brawling it out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd love to see Connor knock him out.

Comment

The hype is real folks

Comment

I would pay double to see Connor throw a head kick in the first round [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's no way mcg will throw a kick or take him down and lose out on all his money..He has enough control..
                    I am interested to see how the clinch game goes though..mcg may have something mayweathers not seen or used to and wear him down..that's if mayweather gets in that position though.
                    And yeah its been entertaining. .The **** you pin stripe suit..talking crap on taxes, brittle hands and illiteracy has been gold haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm hoping the "IDGAF I'm going to destroy him" McGregor shows up instead of the "IDGAF what the people want I'm getting paid" McGregor.

Is McGregor enough of an a-hole to go in and destroy Mayweather at any cost, or is he more an a-hole for show?

I sincerely hope that the morning after the fight there will be tons of YouTube videos on who got kicked in the face worse Rousey or Mayweather

Comment

seasoned boxers struggle to land a good punch on Mayweather......will be interesting to see how McG does with only his fist.....and face.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                          I literally lol numerous times watching the Toronto presser last night. McG was doing his thing, the crowd was behind him while booing MayW. It was great! I think McG best chance in the fight is to entice Mayw into actually fighting him and brawling it out.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

These guys are master showmen...people buying it hook, line, and sinker. PPV numbers go up each time they get out and talk smack.

McG is not going to get under Floyd's skin. This ain't his first rodeo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                            seasoned boxers struggle to land a good punch on Mayweather......will be interesting to see how McG does with only his fist.....and face.

I would add some great boxers, not just seasoned. The guy has had a hell of a career.

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
                              Mayweather will destroy him in the 1st if it's boxing rules. I think it's Macgregor's ego getting him into a butt whippin

Mayweather won't Knock him out or destroy him. He will most likely win the fight on the score card but "Destroy"......not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                                I would pay double to see Connor throw a head kick in the first round [emoji23]

This is the results I hope to see. But Mayweather will prolly end up running in circles again

Comment

Working...
                                X