Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Reckon This One Will Sniff The Gulf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Im fishing Louisiana next Tuesday and Wednesday. I hope it doesnt mess that up.
    So how's that going for ya bout now?

Comment

I didn't expect the move back to the state line this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks really bad this morning. Amazing what the shear and dry air has done to this system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
          Looks really bad this morning. Amazing what the shear and dry air has done to this system.

???

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
            ???
            Meaning Cindy looks like crap.. There isn't much convection out in the gulf, and the center is pretty much completely exposed.. still big time rain maker for points North and East but I'm about ready to check out on this one. However, If you are on the coast in the path please stay updated through the professionals.

Hopefully Houston area can get some rain, but I would not be surprised to get nada.

Comment

Yah I'm thinking we get a stiff breeze and half an inch of rain at the most. Nothing to see here folks! Well, guess I'll keep eating dirt when I mow Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                So how's that going for ya bout now?
                Well it just screwed it up. Fishing was incredibly tough yesterday and we cancelled today and drove back last night. It was crazy how fast the forecast changed from Monday morning to Monday late afternoon.

Comment

Cindy stopped before our happy ending!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Cindy stopped before our happy ending!
                    What a let down. Shes kinda dry but still blowing though.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      What a let down. Shes kinda dry but still blowing though.
                      I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by ccbluewater View Post
                        Meaning Cindy looks like crap.. There isn't much convection out in the gulf, and the center is pretty much completely exposed.. still big time rain maker for points North and East but I'm about ready to check out on this one. However, If you are on the coast in the path please stay updated through the professionals.

Hopefully Houston area can get some rain, but I would not be surprised to get nada.

I'm southeast of Houston and right in its so called landfall path....do ya'll think it has dwindled to nothing?

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
                          I'm southeast of Houston and right in its so called landfall path....do ya'll think it has dwindled to nothing?
                          I wouldn't be worried if it were me. This is a punk storm and Louisiana seems to be who will get all of the rain out of it from what I can tell. I don't think the winds will be much to speak of either but I'm no weatherman

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            So what I don't get is if the storm makes landfall early Thursday (like 1:00am I think), and it is supposed to be well into Tenneseee by Friday, why does Lufkin still have 80-100% chance of rain Friday and Saturday. That puts a kink in my plans this weekend
                            Rain chances have started slacking off for Saturday. Wouldnt mind getting some tomorrow but this weekend is bad timing for me also.

Comment

West side of Houston feels great right now. Breezy, dry and mid 80s. Wont last though

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                West side of Houston feels great right now. Breezy, dry and mid 80s. Wont last though

I just saw an update that said west of 45 may not see any rain to speak of

Comment

Working...
                                X