Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Terrell County Hunting 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
    are two different buck. The big 8 in the night photo and the big 9 is running. I'll take a shot at either one if given the chance!
    Heck yeah!

Comment

I was both surprised and happy.....in over 70 days I did not have one pic of a raccoon on the game cameras in over 10.000 pics!

Comment

Nice bucks! Good luck getting them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The dove hunting was awesome this past week north and east of Sanderson. We all put limits in the bag in one hour sits four days in a row. Saw lots of great deer, elk, and mule deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Gold View Post
            I was both surprised and happy.....in over 70 days I did not have one pic of a raccoon on the game cameras in over 10.000 pics!
            Same here! I only have one or two pics with coons on the ground eating corn. And then, it's only one coon.

Comment

Anybody hunting the opener Saturday out that way. Looks like lots of rain in the area this week. I may try and go Thursday and get feeders filled up.

Comment

No, won't make it this weekend. Probably a good thing too. All that rain will probably make it difficult, or impossible to get into the ranch. I plan on making the following weekend a 4 day weekend to try and make it out there.

Comment

I know the muleys still have 3-4 weeks of velvet left out there, but are the WT hard horned yet?

Comment

Most of mine were. There were a few smaller bucks and some 'cull' bucks in velvet, but I'll bet its all off now.

Comment

SabrerKiller you might be right abiout getting in and out, Looks like there will a lot of rain that way, noon news said 5+ inches around Del Rio and showed that rain well up north and west to Ft Stockton. My niece is getting married on the 6th so that weekend is shot. I was hoping to get my feeders filled and ready for later in October hunting.

Comment

Looking at my calendar, the second weekend is about all I have available. There's some kind of event going on the following two weekends that I must be present for.

Comment

Hard horned DT 8 from terrell
                          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, Bad pictures
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by leon.cty.legend View Post
                              Hard horned DT 8 from terrell

DANG!!!! Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                                Anybody hunting the opener Saturday out that way. Looks like lots of rain in the area this week. I may try and go Thursday and get feeders filled up.
                                We are going to try. Hopefully it does rain as bad as they think.

Comment

Working...
                                X