Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Starting my sleeve right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good. I'm chomping at the bit to start my sleeve to cover up 8 tattoos on my right arm. My first session isn't untill early August though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
      Looking good. I'm chomping at the bit to start my sleeve to cover up 8 tattoos on my right arm. My first session isn't untill early August though

I imagine... The 2 week wait between sessions is killing me. The upper half of my sleeve is going to cover 4 up tattoos. I've been looking at those mistakes for 20 years and can't wait to see them go. What sort of theme are you thinking for yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
        So I've been thinking about some things I'd like to have on my sleeve for some space fillers and came up with a couple ideas I'm gonna talk to my artist and see what he thinks. One is self explanitory....the other is a section of a map in the texas almanac from where I grew up and began my love for the outdoors. I'm gona how we can give the map some color and make it pop and let him put his spin on it. I'm really want the part on the Menard Creek on the Liberty/Polk County line to be the emphasis. What do yall think?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
        Make one of the oak leaves in that shape and detail it...that way you can either show folks who'll think it's neat or tell others you were trying to cover it up.

Comment

I imagine... The 2 week wait between sessions is killing me. The upper half of my sleeve is going to cover 4 up tattoos. I've been looking at those mistakes for 20 years and can't wait to see them go. What sort of theme are you thinking for yours?
          Whitetail, pig, redfish, trout, mai mai, our RV, an Ashler, and lots of grass/water. I too have been looking at the nasty things for many years. I first wanted to remove them but it costs much less to just cover them.

Comment

My house is right where the 2798 is.
            I like the deer, leaf, and arrow so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              My house is right where the 2798 is.
              I like the deer, leaf, and arrow so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You live in Holly Grove?

Comment

Messed around a little more and added some trees.

Comment

Messed around a little more and added some trees.

The map is kinda cool but i think the above is a big mistake. The deer that's already done looks nice

Comment

Lol I'm not really gona put the TBH logo on me. I'm disappointed that more people didn't freak out over the idea of it. I'm wanting a bowhunter/ trees silhouette with colorful sky behind it though. I was just drawing earlier jacking around with the TBH logo and thought I'd freak some folks out.

Comment

Didn't post while I was there last night. I went and sat for 5 more hrs of work. I think we have about 5-6 more hrs to go to complete the half sleeve portion. Next trip will be putting some bright sunrise colors behind the tree silhouettes and he came up with a cool idea on how to incorporate the map of where I grew up into the other side of the deer. There will be lots of color next trip as well as finishing the hog. He was too detailed to finish in one sitting without overworking the skin in areas. I'm having a hard time taking a good pic of the Boar on the back side of my arm. It looks way better in person without a glare and with a proper angle. Here's the progress so far..

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
                          Nice
                          Thanks. I saw some pics of your mad scientist deer/turkey/gator last night. It's coming out awesome.

Comment

Yeah I wanna move fast on it but I gotta stay up around Austin for Allitle but I'll keep making trips and keep working on it

Comment

Up here this afternoon to knock out a few more hours...I'll try to update in a little bit.

Comment

Up here this afternoon to knock out a few more hours...I'll try to update in a little bit.
                                Man I don't know how I missed the last update, didn't see the thread until now. It's coming along nicely I like it.

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
                                Yeah I wanna move fast on it but I gotta stay up around Austin for Allitle but I'll keep making trips and keep working on it
                                Where's your mad scientist thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X