• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool tat

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished for the night. 5 hrs knocked out so far and probably 10 more hrs to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait a minute! Shouldn't you have your first bow kill before getting all those tats? What if you faint at the sight of blood and decide hunting isn't for you?

Nice work!

Comment

Man that is turning out awesome!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet, I like it!

Where's the hog going?

In for updates. I don't get my next session for a couple weeks so will have to live through you for a while.

Comment

That's cool

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Wait a minute! Shouldn't you have your first bow kill before getting all those tats? What if you faint at the sight of blood and decide hunting isn't for you?

Nice work!
                  Bahahahaha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Must not have gotten full penetration on that shot. The arrow doesn't have blood on it. JK nice work.

Comment

Looking Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Nice work!
                        Oh man I didn't think of that! I hate blood and the thought of poor little bambi not having a chance against those savage hunters. What the heck was I thinking!

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        Sweet, I like it!

Where's the hog going?

In for updates. I don't get my next session for a couple weeks so will have to live through you for a while.
                        Hog is going on other side of arm on the wide part below the elbow. The artist stays kinda booked up so June 14 was the next appointment I could get. So it's two weeks for me too! I'm excited to see yours finished. It looks phenomenal.

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                        Must not have gotten full penetration on that shot. The arrow doesn't have blood on it. JK nice work.
                        It missed....lol. No he didn't want to do the blood until after this heals.
                        Last edited by Pineywoods; 06-01-2017, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Age and score please

Comment

It's going good man . We are sleeving down my mad scientist sleeve now

Comment

Originally posted by Msgreenga View Post
                              It's going good man . We are sleeving down my mad scientist sleeve now
                              Yah I saw the pics he posted. It looks awesome. I'm ready for my appointment next Wednesday. Hopefully we can knock out at least 5 more hours.

Comment

So I've been thinking about some things I'd like to have on my sleeve for some space fillers and came up with a couple ideas I'm gonna talk to my artist and see what he thinks. One is self explanitory....the other is a section of a map in the texas almanac from where I grew up and began my love for the outdoors. I'm gona see how we can give the map some color and make it pop and let him put his spin on it. I'm really want the part on the Menard Creek on the Liberty/Polk County line to be the emphasis. What do yall think?

Last edited by Pineywoods; 06-09-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X