No announcement yet.

Big things are happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a TBHer is letting me bring some physically challenged kids to his ranch this weekend to kill some exotics. aint that some good stuff

Comment

God has blessed me WAY more than I could ever deserve or even imagine. Tomorrow my beautiful wife and I will celebrate our 26th anniversary. We make a pretty good team.

Saturday my daughter will graduate from ACU with her accounting degree. She's already working on her master's in accounting, which she will finish next May (Lord willing). She's an amazing young Christian woman.

My son is completing his freshman year at ACU this week as well. He's equally amazing, just like his sister. Both of them are far more mature than I was when I was in college, and they're both making much better decisions than I did too. They both have a great boyfriend/girlfriend that are just like parts of our family already. I couldn't ask for better kids.

M.C. and I have great relationships with our parents. They're aging and having lots of health issues all the time now, it seems. But that's par for the course, I reckon. Both couples have been married over 50 years, and they're awesome examples for our family. They love their grandkids, and they put up with us too.

I have a great church family that blesses me in many ways all the time. I have a great career and wonderful clients who I enjoy working with. I have an awesome assistant that I've been working with since 1992 when we were both at a previous company.

My business allows me to take some time off to enjoy fun stuff every now and then. I get to hunt and fish and travel. I can't wait until June 1st, as that's when my new deer lease starts. It's loaded with axis.

There's plenty to complain about and things that are difficult to deal with every now and then in life. But we're very blessed. God is so good. He gets us through the hard stuff when it comes around, and He gives us plenty of reminders of how much He loves us every day too.

Comment

A darling wife that I love dearly, 5 kids, 8 grand kids, pretty good health, a dang good paying job and everything I could ever want in life...those are big to me.

Then, to make it even better, our feeder business has exploded in the last year and it looks like it'll get even bigger very soon. Pride rises high when customers come back for their 4th, 5th, 6th and as many as 13th feeder.

How can life get any better?

Comment

My wife and I celebrate 26 years of marriage tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by str8shooter View Post
            My wife and I celebrate 26 years of marriage tomorrow!
            Us too.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Absolutely enjoy reading the heck out of this ...

4 healthy babies - Enjoying them and soaking it all in. Work is good, Better half is still better. She helped take her company public (She's the controller) and we spent some time in NYC at Times Square and NASDAQ doing the closing bell ceremony. Had our faces all over the big screens and flat out lived it up. She was rewarded with stock options and it was all free, lol.

Looking forward to some vacation time here in the Summer after storm season.

God Bless yall
              Select?

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Us too.
                Very Cool. We eloped (with family members in tow). Got married 5/11/91 in Reno, NV at the Park Wedding Chapel. Same place her parents got married when they eloped. We figured that would make for some good Ju Ju.

Comment

There are now only two guys ahead of me for a haircut and another hair whacker just got back from lunch so hopefully ill get outta here before i get tho the classifieds and find something to buy.

Comment

One more day until Friday ... ONE MORE DAY

Comment

My kid was getting ear infections weekly and constantly had fluid on his ears. Had to have tubes about a month ago and hasn't had one since and his speech is betting better by the day because of it (he's 2). Was worth every penny and then some

Me and my wife tent camped alot before he was born and we've decided he's old enough to start hitting state parks and will start looking at campers this week so we have new adventures to look forward to

Comment

Yesterday I Re-Enrolled at Sam Houston State to finish my degree. I am 42 Returning Student.... Its never too late to finish.
                        Trying to finish what I started a long time ago. Want to set a good example for my kids and promises to family members.
                        Going to be a slow and steady type of thing but I want to get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
                          a TBHer is letting me bring some physically challenged kids to his ranch this weekend to kill some exotics. aint that some good stuff
                          GOOD STUFF RIGHT THERE.... Well Done TBHer - whoever you are.....

Comment

What an awesome thread!

I got a phone call from the V.A. last week confirming my address. I'm optimistic in that this is going to be the info about my claim I submitted in September of last year and that it got approved. So I am claiming it to be so.

Comment

My wife and I should be welcoming our 2nd child (first daughter) in the next 2 weeks. Very excited for that and just hope and pray everything goes smoothly. Already have a 2.5 yr old son who is a trip. Very blessed in that regard.

Work has been good and have weathered the storm the last 2 years in the landman business. Possibly starting a new side business that eventually could be a full time gig. Very lucky and blessed with good family and friends.

And I am going to Utah on an elk hunt with my brother, dad and hunting buddy in September

Comment

Getting first house built.. Man it's a process but ready for it to be done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X