No announcement yet.

Big things are happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Grandchild is due first week of June , business is good, health is good, fishing is good, life is just really good right now.

Comment

I'm attending a training course next month starting on the 15th. After 6 weeks of that I get to choose a new career location that will effectively triple my pay. It'll most likely involve a move but will allow me to work with young people entering the military for the first time and in 16.5 short years I'll have an active duty retirement.

Richard.

Comment

After many low points and talks of divorce me and my wife are overcoming, totally changed our home life, getting along great and being better spouses and parents for our children. I love the woman and the struggle was really bringing me down.
        Last edited by Smithwr; 05-10-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

The Good Lord woke me up another day. And I'm retired at 44. And I'm going catfishing and crappie fishing friday! And I'm blessed to still have my mom she beat cancers butt!! Just a few things...

Comment

Great time to ask, my wife just completed training for her dream job, we just bought 11 acres in Collin county that has some giant pigs and deer, I just found out my job owes me a lot more commission than I was expecting from last year, and we are breaking ground on our dream home in two weeks...Life is good!

Comment

Yesterday was my 20 year anniverary with my current employer.Three more to go till retirement.I'll be 54.

DJ

Comment

Started the day above ground which is a win in my book.

Heading to SA for my best friends wedding this weekend.

Possibly getting a DC job here shortly.

Have a great wife and we are expecting a baby boy late september/early october. Wife said "We will not have it on a friday so you can go coach at the game"

Comment

Going camping and fishing with the family and our neighbors this weekend in northern New Mexico.

Comment

Just started my own company

Thermal Guard Insulation
                    tginsulation@gmail.com

Comment

I like this thread idea,

Its too easy nowadays to get caught up in why things are not going the way you want them. But if i screw my head on right, i can see that the good Lord has blessed me beyond that which i deserve.
                      I have a happy and healthy wife and son, food is on the table every night, and we are about to start building an add-on to our house. I have a steady job with opportunity to grow once the oil market comes back and have a couple places to hunt free of charge. Life is pretty good

Comment

My daughter has meet a wonderful, hard working, caring young man that will probably, fairly soon, be my SIL. Comes from a good, church going family, also. Daughter is a 2nd grade teacher in Memphis, Texas.

My son is playing in the NCAA Regional golf tournament in Austin next Monday -Wednesday. He qualified as an individual from University of North Texas. He is also getting married on June 10th to a young lady that he has been dating since they were 15. She graduated high school in 3 years, Texas A&M in 3 years and is currently in law school in Dallas. He will graduate "*** Luade" with a degree in finance this weekend. They will have some really smart kids!!

Life is good for the Churchman's right now.
                        Last edited by HC Sniper; 05-10-2017, 08:09 AM.

Comment

I'd be playing some Joe Walsh-Life is good. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                            After many low points and talks of divorce me and my wife are overcoming, totally changed our home life, getting along great and being better spouses and parents for our children. I love the woman and the struggle was really bringing me down.
                            That's fantastic! Marriage is work. Sometimes it's a LOT of work. Sounds like y'all are doing it right. Congrats!

Comment

I just got Command Directed to a new position and a Deployment goes with it. Yay me.

Comment

Absolutely enjoy reading the heck out of this ...

4 healthy babies - Enjoying them and soaking it all in. Work is good, Better half is still better. She helped take her company public (She's the controller) and we spent some time in NYC at Times Square and NASDAQ doing the closing bell ceremony. Had our faces all over the big screens and flat out lived it up. She was rewarded with stock options and it was all free, lol.

Looking forward to some vacation time here in the Summer after storm season.

God Bless yall

Comment

Working...
                                X