Comment

A Few

369 7/8 Public land
            353 1/8 Public land unguided
            169 3/8 IL Buck Low Fence
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
              Casting Topwaters and smashed in over 6,000 ft of water. Hooked up for over an hour on 50lb test line - over 100lbs.

You hook a tuna over 100lbs in super deep water - it's on all the way down......EVERY BIT OF WHAT YOU GOT AND THEN SOME!

There isn't a fish that swims that can fight like a tuna over 100 lbs - it's pure Masochistic! Pelagics, marlin, sailfish, swordfish etc.....they all head to the surface. Not the Tuna..........they go straight down and they fight to the death. Never giving up.........no let off, it's pureness from a solid connect and kill game.

I hunted for years, shot stuff from mule deer, antelope, passed on big butt bears, whitetails in South Texas and States many here, never hunted. None of it even compares to the world offshore, thousands of feet of pelagic filled water.......sorry, just doesn't go there for me.

With this animal - you first have to trick it into hammering the lure - CASTED not TROLLED and then the BATTLE IS ON - LIKE DONKEY KONG! Decks pitching, folks puking and only the hardcore prevail.

No 3 lb triggers, no 70 lb pull with 50% or better let off.........and getting seasick when the Gulf rolls 7 - 15 ft.

Hunting to me.....got too easy. This ISN'T EASY!

No sleep for 3 days........solid fishing in seas offshore with a small group of men. No rules, no regulations excluding Federal fishing regulations........pirates living on the edge. Hunting simply got stale - this never get's stale........living life on the Marine edge - some can dig it and MANY can't!

We bowfish barracuda around 20 - 30 lbs - YAWN

Looks photo shopped lol jk nice catch man

Comment

Working...
              X