No announcement yet.

Lets talk mattresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a sleep number and hated it. Sold it and bought a tempur pedic and love it. Everyone is different though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Tempur pedic all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
        Lava lights on both sides of the bed too.
        No, but got a nightstand on each side full of "toys"

Comment

The wife and I are looking for a new mattress and reading some of the responses on here for Casper has led me to research them plus Leesa and another called Tuft and Needle. All of them say they have a 100 night trial with 100% return if not happy. I like the idea of trying them out first. My wife says that any mattress company will do that but I have never heard any salesman tell me that I can bring it back if I don't like it. I have done the go to the mattress store, bounce on a bed, and spend $1200+ on a bed that I may not like before. Has anyone ever bought a mattress, such as one of the brands mentioned above, and had any issues in returning it?

Comment

Originally posted by Highplainsmalla View Post
            We have a Purple and love it. $1200 online delivered to my door.

After wasting money on a couple of different mattresses this is what we went with. Much more comfortable than anything we've had, don't think we'll be changing any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              TMI!

Comment

Shelled out the cash for an Imperial a few months back and I love it, my back doesn't hurt anymore.

Comment

We went with a Leesa. My first choice was a Tuft & Needle, then after more research we read it was very firm. We went with the Leesa and have been totally satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Now there's something to think about when you buy an online mattress that you can return. Someone with "Slick" for a nickname might have "tried it out" for a couple of months before you get it.

Lol

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tempur pedic.

Comment

We got a King size Leesa, had it for three months versus the spring mattress from the wife's parents. It was night and day difference and was right under $1k. I'm curious to see what shape it will be in in 10 years though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm in the market now. My ten year old memory foam mattress from Denver Mattress is worn out. I'm leaning toward trying Purple, Matrix or Tuft & Needle... with Purple being the one we will likely try first.

Comment

Sleep number, I take a 75, she takes a 30. You can see why we have to have a Sleep number.

Comment

Originally posted by offthemap View Post
                              I'm in the market now. My ten year old memory foam mattress from Denver Mattress is worn out. I'm leaning toward trying Purple, Matrix or Tuft & Needle... with Purple being the one we will likely try first.
                              Anyone have any personal experience with these three brands?

Comment

We have had a MLilly for over 2 years now and it's incredible!

Comment

Working...
                                X