Pre-schooler suspended for spent .22 casing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-schooler suspended for spent .22 casing

At some point these kind of things become absurd.

My wife is a pre-K teacher and I know my wife would look at it and say "don't put it in your mouth".

With a name like Hunter what would they expect?

WE get more retarded every 10 years! Just down right mentally unbalanced as a society!

Comment

a shot gun bullet!!!!....maybe the teachers need to educate themselves first.

Comment

Well, it was in Illinois. Here in Texas I don't think they would have made as big a stink about it.

Comment

Stupidity everywhere... Teacher thought it was a shotgun shell, lol. It's against their policy for a 4 yo to point at someone acting like they are shooting. I would have been kicked out for good growing up. Let kids be kids. It's almost as bad as the high school boy that had a butter knife in the bed of his truck that got him suspended.

Comment

Jesus H Christ on a cracker! A shotgun bullet?! Oh hell we've got to outlaw that ****!!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
              Well, it was in Illinois. Here in Texas I don't think they would have made as big a stink about it.
              I think you'd be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post

Uhhhh. I wish you were right. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  I think you'd be surprised.
                  Yeah, going to places like Austin, Houston, Dallas, and SA I probably would expect this.

Comment

liberalism is a mental disorder that's why they pass laws that are this stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      WE get more retarded every 10 years! Just down right mentally unbalanced as a society!
                      I'm going to say it's every year at this point.

Comment

My son took a 50 caliber dumb round to school. I got a personal call from teacher.

Comment

Don't let them take a quick fletch to school.
                          get suspended for possession of a projectile guidance system.

Comment

My son and his idiot friend took some primers to school and hit one with a chair leg, after speaking to the principle and agreeing that I would beat the hair off of him when he got home that was the end of that. The school at that time still used a little judgement.

Comment

Friend of mines son got suspended from High School for have spent 20g hulls in his truck during dove season..............

Comment

Working...
                              X