No announcement yet.

Pre-schooler suspended for spent .22 casing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember being called to the parking lot by the vice principal to meet some LEO's and a "drug dog".
    Turned out they wanted me to put the shotgun that was on the back window rack, out of site.
    Covered it with a jacket and went back to class.
    Thought for sure they were gonna say something about the empty beer cans in the bed..but they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
      I'm going to say it's every year at this point.
      lotta truth there sir!
      Originally posted by fox1 View Post
      My son and his idiot friend took some primers to school and hit one with a chair leg, after speaking to the principle and agreeing that I would beat the hair off of him when he got home that was the end of that. The school at that time still used a little judgement.
      Yep, therein lays the issue!

Comment

I made a neckless out if the spent .17hmr casing that my son first ever took an animal... guess he better leave that at home

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
          a shot gun bullet!!!!....maybe the teachers need to educate themselves first.

Maybe these idiots shouldn't be teachers

Comment

safe space enforcement, you should feel good they're well looked after

Comment

Borrowed tactic from the money grabbing Mexican border guards.

Comment

I know this was pre-school which I did not attend. But after about the age of 9 if they would have searched me any day they would have found a knife, Copenhagen, and live 22 rounds in my pockets while I was at school. Copenhagen and the knife was everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by gvick View Post
                  I know this was pre-school which I did not attend. But after about the age of 9 if they would have searched me any day they would have found a knife, Copenhagen, and live 22 rounds in my pockets while I was at school. Copenhagen and the knife was everyday.
                  The knife and rounds aint nothing for concern but dipping at 9?! Jesus.

Comment

Get you arrested in Mexico.

Comment

And the wussification of America continues!

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                        Well, it was in Illinois. Here in Texas I don't think they would have made as big a stink about it.
                        I went to hs in Huntington,Tx(right outside of Lufkin) and a kid got suspended for having spent casings in the bed of his truck.

Comment

For cryin' out loud! This is getting rediculous. Sadly though, a kid at my wife's school who is obviously unstable, has mental problems, acts out, is violent, smears threats to his teacher with his own fecal matter on the walls, is bigger and stronger than his teacher, and has struck his teacher is permitted to stay in class because "he's special." But, a 4 year old hauls a spent casing in his pocket and that's grounds for suspension? At that age, he doesn't even have a concept as to why that could even be considered as "against the rules" These brliants liberal educators need to look up "culpable mental state" and get a clue. This kind of crap irritates the fire out of me. Pure dumbassery.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                            a shot gun bullet!!!!....maybe the teachers need to educate themselves first.
                            You pro gun people.

What if he intended to go to shop class, build him a zip gun and then reload the rimfire ammo?

What then, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              WE get more retarded every 10 years! Just down right mentally unbalanced as a society!
                              That sums it up just about right. Sad

Comment

Does no one understand that a spent casing is completely harmless, and is neither a "firearm" nor "ammunition"? It is literally a stamped piece of brass, no different than a soda can. This is insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X