No announcement yet.

Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keto pizza!! Man it was good. 8 net carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My son went with 2 Totino’s. Ah to be young and thin again.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post

******* kids. They can eat anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
          ******* kids. They can eat anything.

No doubt. He eats like a horse, but stays pretty active.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post

I love those things!!! Great memories as a teen. We would watch movies, play games, shoot pool, jam to music, drink a chit ton of 2L Cokes and a million Totino's Pizza's back in the day. Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
              I love those things!!! Great memories as a teen. We would watch movies, play games, shoot pool, jam to music, drink a chit ton of 2L Cokes and a million Totino's Pizza's back in the day. Good times!

Hell yeah. They’re 10 for $10 all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                How do you determine your personal fat, protein, carb daily carb intake? Is there a app out there?
                ruled.me is a good starting point, just to get a basic strategy. There is a calculator that factors in age, weight, activity level and goals to provide you a starting point for ratios.

I always thought Thomas DeLauer was just pimping product because I'd see him in YT ads at the beginning of some vids, but he's got some solid content on his YT channel, with the science behind it. Pretty educational.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                  My 80 year old Dad has been serious about Keto for several months. Hard core serious. He eats breakfast and dinner only, never eating after 8. He's diabetic and has fought the numbers for years. He told me yesterday he's completely off the blood glucose meds and managing BGCs under 100. That's impressive if not unreal. It equates to curing diabetes. I need to get on this now.
                  Man that is awesome!

Comment

Avocado are great BUT picking ripe un- bruised is a challenge ...Best luck I have is wait at HEB tell a Mexican gal comes up to get some and have her pick out a few for ya...works every time..or buy the kind already mushed in bag in fridge case..

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                      Avocado are great BUT picking ripe un- bruised is a challenge ...Best luck I have is wait at HEB tell a Mexican gal comes up to get some and have her pick out a few for ya...works every time..or buy the kind already mushed in bag in fridge case..
                      My local Kroger is pretty good at keeping ripe ones stocked. The green ones will be ready in 2-3 days so I typically pick up a couple ripe ones and a few green ones to get me through the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        ruled.me is a good starting point, just to get a basic strategy. There is a calculator that factors in age, weight, activity level and goals to provide you a starting point for ratios.

I always thought Thomas DeLauer was just pimping product because I'd see him in YT ads at the beginning of some vids, but he's got some solid content on his YT channel, with the science behind it. Pretty educational.
                        Yes he does, don't get me wrong, I believe it's all a part of his schtick. The science behind it is facinating. I stopped eating almonds and switched to Macadamia's and Pecan's because of him.

Comment

Any of you folks just get hungry? I mean, to the point where you want to eat the side of a barn even though you just ate and drank a boat load of water. It's irritating, eating sunflower seeds right now.

Comment

Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Wife made me a cheese crust siracha chicken pizza tonight topped with some sunflower greens we got at a farmers market. Woman can cook anything[emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                              Any of you folks just get hungry? I mean, to the point where you want to eat the side of a barn even though you just ate and drank a boat load of water. It's irritating, eating sunflower seeds right now.

An interesting upload regarding too much protein.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                An interesting upload regarding too much protein.

Personally, I think it all depends on the persons size and body composition. I’ve ate 100 grams protein in a steak and drank 2 glasses of wine with it and never got kicked out. At least according to the pee strip. Also being fat adapted vs just in ketosis.

Comment

Working...
                                X