No announcement yet.

Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by icetrauma; 09-05-2017, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
      Watched one of the Thomas Delauer videos where he advocated going even longer. Says 16-8 sound like a typical American diet where people skip breakfast. Benefits increase after 16 or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      This one?

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
      I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Fasting time starts at 15:40 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
        This one?

Fasting time starts at 15:40 mark.
        Yeah, that one. He was live on facebook the other day. Mentions IF in some of his others too. That guy looked just like me in my late 20s when I was 285lbs. What an inspiration!

Comment

I will take my 17% BF diet and stay active and eat what I want and keep crushing water.

Not going to fast and be miserable

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            I will take my 17% BF diet and stay active and eat what I want and keep crushing water.

Move along hand! This threads not for you. Some folks have had great success. Pretty sure everyone who's read this thread already knows what you're posting. If they have some success it may help them down the road making better choices. Go pizz in your own Post Toasties!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	gingib.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	24510061

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
              Thanks for the heads up on the bone broth, I hadn't heard of that remedy.

I'm using an app called "My Fitness Pal" to track calories and macros, and it logs all the previous days like a diary. I can even just scan the barcode and add it to my day, build recipes and portion them out, adjust macro goals etc... I think that will help tremendously.

And I will definitely shoot you a PM if I have questions or issues, thanks.

I just made some chicken bone broth over the weekend in the crockpot, it's pretty dang good. Left it in there on low for a full 24 hours.

Comment

Started at 222 down to 188 in eight weeks. Getting easier as I go.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree View Post
                  Started at 222 down to 188 in eight weeks. Getting easier as I go.
                  Congrats and keep it up. What's your goal?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

Thanks for the insite! Great addition to the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                      Thanks for the insite! Great addition to the thread!
                      he is full of great addition to threads

Comment

Down 6 lbs this week. Lots of water is gone.

Comment

I am starting a Keto as of 9/5. I think I am in ketosis now but not really sure. I concentrated the last year on bulking up and getting stronger. That put a lot of unwanted weight on. I'm starting at 252 and want to get down to 215. I haven't really felt a flu but have noticed I am constantly thirsty.

Comment

Should be south of 230 by mid week next.

Body feels great! Energy and focus way up. Recently found pickles...man i love pickles. Great for cramps and provide a decent snack with low calorie count.

As to the troll...dont feed him...even if it is Keto friendly

Comment

About to fly to London for a week. Leaving in ketosis. Got an air bnb there so not hotel gym or easy omelette breakfast. Gonna be a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
                                I am starting a Keto as of 9/5. I think I am in ketosis now but not really sure. I concentrated the last year on bulking up and getting stronger. That put a lot of unwanted weight on. I'm starting at 252 and want to get down to 215. I haven't really felt a flu but have noticed I am constantly thirsty.
                                Dirty bulks can be brutal. Been there.

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                                Should be south of 230 by mid week next.

Body feels great! Energy and focus way up. Recently found pickles...man i love pickles. Great for cramps and provide a decent snack with low calorie count.

As to the troll...dont feed him...even if it is Keto friendly
                                Don't feed the keto friendly troll? Cheeky sir

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                                About to fly to London for a week. Leaving in ketosis. Got an air bnb there so not hotel gym or easy omelette breakfast. Gonna be a challenge.

If you're on vacation, keep it reasonable and don't go crazy. You work to hard to not have a little down time on vacation.

Comment

Working...
                                X