No announcement yet.

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was building a '17 online, ford has several different shutdown options available from the factory.

The way I understand it, they can be preprogrammed for different shutdown times. Also is a manual regen feature this year.

Henson ford was the only place that offered these features on their in stock trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
      I'm curious why everyone seems to be going for the diesel???
      I always go diesel because I am addicted to the torque

Comment

My last Ford was a F-250 crew 4x4 was 1996 7.3. I paid $23k and averaged between 19 to 21 mpg depending on my driving habits. Now we commonly pay $50-60k and accept 13-14 mpg no mater how we choose to drive.

WTHeck

Sure we can delete the emissions crap, but we just spent $50-60k and now we have to pay more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I found very friendly fellow that paints the badges with OEM paint.

I hated the chrome vents...

He does great work. He buys new, OEM badges and paints them. Easy to install.

Got my F250 badges today. 6.7l & Powerstroke painted Plat White and Caribou in the mail.

Comment

Pictures don't do it justice. Paints matches up perfectly. Must be the shadows...

Comment

Pm for his number. PayPal friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
                I found very friendly fellow that paints the badges with OEM paint.

I hated the chrome vents...

He does great work. He buys new, OEM badges and paints them. Easy to install.

Got my F250 badges today. 6.7l & Powerstroke painted Plat White and Caribou in the mail.

I'll be getting mine done soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What kind of fuel economy are yall seeing in with the diesel?

Comment

I'm getting 17.5 . . . just did my 20k oil change and drive it like i stole it most of the time

Comment

I'm at 8500 miles with 16.5-17.0 in Austin daily commute

Comment

17 F-350 CCLB Lariat 6.7 FX4 with 3.55 gears. I'm getting 15-16 highway, and 13-14 town. I stay in the boost quite a bit though, and only have 1100 miles on it. It's been slowly climbing since I got it though.

Comment

How much does it drop pulling a trailer?

Starting to lean back to the half ton, but Daddy sho' wants a diesel, LOL.

Comment

I've only hooked up 4500 lbs to mine so far. Loaded the weight as far forward as possible trying to drop the rear a bit. It didn't sag at all. In about two weeks I'll hook up to 10k. Approximately 1500 lbs pin weight, with another 1500 lbs of payload in the cab and bed.

Comment

[ATTACH]855368[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                What is yalls experience in traveling to a non local dealership to get a better price in a truck and then using local dealership for maintenance/repairs/warranty work? Do they tend to treat you like a bow shop working on a bow you bought online?
                                I bought from Sour Lake (Truckville on TBH) and will get any service done at Gullo. They've always been good to me. Previously bought one from Joe Myers and serviced at Gullo.

Comment

Working...
                                X