No announcement yet.

2017 F-250 who's bought one so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have been getting the bug to get one of these. May have to go check them out today. Wife is gonna is kill me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
      I also have been getting the bug to get one of these. May have to go check them out today. Wife is gonna is kill me lol.

That's the mistake I made was driving one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What is yalls experience in traveling to a non local dealership to get a better price in a truck and then using local dealership for maintenance/repairs/warranty work? Do they tend to treat you like a bow shop working on a bow you bought online?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          What is yalls experience in traveling to a non local dealership to get a better price in a truck and then using local dealership for maintenance/repairs/warranty work? Do they tend to treat you like a bow shop working on a bow you bought online?
          I've never had a problem with our local service department when bringing in a vehicle I didn't purchase there...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            They dont care where you bought the truck, they just want your business. Warranty work from ford is warranty work from ford no matter where you go.

Comment

Well I made it a whole three weeks with the factory tires lol.

3.5 inch leveling kit and 4 inch block in the rear to finish it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                Well I made it a whole three weeks with the factory tires lol.

3.5 inch leveling kit and 4 inch block in the rear to finish it out.

What you do with the stock tires? I want them.

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
                  What you do with the stock tires? I want them.

Gave them to the guy I bought the tires from.

But seriously he charged me $1025 out the door for my new tires. He gave me a $600 credit on a $1200 set of tires with 1400 miles on them and people don't want to pay for a set of tires that have been used are worth.

Last edited by Black Ice; 03-31-2017, 07:59 PM.

Comment

I kept thinking the new rims reminded me of something and I have finally figured it out!

Comment

Comment

Great looking trucks guys. Im slowly coming around to one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Man View Post

What size tires are those and what kind a leveling kit.

Comment

2.5 ready lift. 35x12.50 on 20x10 with -12 backspacing

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Man View Post
                              2.5 ready lift. 35x12.50 on 20x10 with -12 backspacing

How do you like those tires? Thinking about running them on my 16 when I go to get tires

Comment

Only had them on for a couple of thousand miles but I like them. Got 75000 out of the toyo at's so that's gonna be hard to beat. I just wanted a little more aggressive tire on this truck.

Comment

Working...
                                X