X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a hell of a trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
      9) Preston is full of crap, Brandon and I sing like angles, you just need to be on beer 6-12 to appreciate our talents
      bhahahahaha, right, the guys at the campfire were even yelling for you to stop...HAAHAHA...you guys had the coyotes yipping....still love ya guys though...same time, same place next year !!!!!!!!!

bring a hammock Shane!!!

Comment

Fun times!

Stoked about Corey's turtle wacking abilities.

Can't believe pepper went to sleep on his own, especially after the Roman candle incident.

Them pigs are fast.

Seriously, those are fast pigs.

At least we caught fish!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, I figure its time to stop lurking on the forums and actually contribute.

Thanks to everybody for an awesome weekend/introduction to Granger pig-sticking. Highlights defiantly include; hauling all my crap the wrong way from 6, eating snicker bars on the beer run and oh yea, skewering my first hog.

"Give a man a little luck, and anything 'll do fer brains"

Comment

So when is the meat and potatoes hunt? I'm ready, just don't make it the weekend of April 29.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisco View Post
              Well, I figure its time to stop lurking on the forums and actually contribute.

Thanks to everybody for an awesome weekend/introduction to Granger pig-sticking. Highlights defiantly include; hauling all my crap the wrong way from 6, eating snicker bars on the beer run and oh yea, skewering my first hog.

"Give a man a little luck, and anything 'll do fer brains"
              Did this SOB just admit to eating outside food?!??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                So when is the meat and potatoes hunt? I'm ready, just don't make it the weekend of April 29.
                Me too bro...granger pigs are haunting my daydreams

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                  I'll get a thread up in a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                    Did this SOB just admit to eating outside food?!??

I bet that whole beer run boat wasn't innocent.....***!
                    Cat's out of the bag. Or pig is out of the hammock........
                    Had a great time guys.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a blast once again my brothers,wasn't quite the same without the boy,but had a blast and the weather was awesome,

Comment

I stayed plenty full. I shot my first hog and was giving time so I went down to the trail and found blood and tracked it. At the end I found Sneaky and Archer23 with a hog that was shot up the butt and was relieved. Even if I didn't find mine I was still gonna eat. Followed blood on mine and it went to the private land. Thirty minutes later I shot a fast running big sow right in the shoulder bone. 300 yards later decided didn't get good penatration. Oh well still got to eat.
                        Want to apologize for my lack of social skills. I live way out in the country and don't get to meet new people. I went to this hunt not knowing anyone and I had a good time. Navychief, thanks for the crappie spot. Paycheck, thanks for the gracious welcoming. Rat, awesome cooking sir. B Destroyer, holler at me for some wood ducks. Sneaky, thanks for bringing that Shiner. I left a ridge reaper blind chair there so if anyone picked it up, consider it a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by strigif0rm3s View Post
                          I bet that whole beer run boat wasn't innocent.....***!
                          Cat's out of the bag. Or pig is out of the hammock........
                          Had a great time guys.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                          Yeah. This should count as a GRXH 2018 infraction! To the river with them!

I did instantly regret admitting I hated cold water...I moved back away from the bank after I realized I revealed my weakness haha

Comment

Originally posted by Wisco View Post
                            ...eating snicker bars on the beer run...
                            Come on now stop foolin, you didn't eat any Snicker bars. That was edible underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                              Yeah. This should count as a GRXH 2018 infraction! To the river with them!

I did instantly regret admitting I hated cold water...I moved back away from the bank after I realized I revealed my weakness haha

Agreed!! To the river with them!!

And that water was colder than hell! Was still worth it tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I had a dang good time as a first year! I'll be there for sure next year! I only took a couple of pics! Didn't kill a hog, but did kill a beaver!
                                Also two kegs isnt near enough for us! And the cachaca margarita stuff is **** good!

Glad my big *** cooler got put to good use! Sneaky hope that pork stayed cool on the ride home! I kept some for my self and will be cutting it up tomorrow or wed!

Was a dang good time meeting everyone and look forward to next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X