No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir, your right, and that was one of the best golf tournaments I ever watched. Love Hazletine

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
    He was an assistant for last years US Ryder Cup team without issue so I don't see any reason why it would be any different this week.

Comment

Not sure which is more boring, hearing about Tiger Woods, or hearing about golf..... At least with Tiger someone post pictures of a lot of women.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
        I understand that he was once one of the best ever, but... BYE!!
        He's done. I listen to and watch a lot of golf and I'm sick of hearing his name. He is a washed up has been that will never win another tourney. Can we stop glossing him already. I don't care what club he's swinging, what ball he's hitting, or what shirt he's wearing. The game is going to be just fine without him.
        Does anybody even care if he comes back???
        UHH, No!

Comment

Here ya go Brian

Pucker Up Big Boy
          Attached Files

Comment

The young players that are tearing up the circuit all emulate Tiger Woods. Love him or hate him you're still watching TW golf when you tune in.

Comment

Negative

Comment

This comment doesn't make sense to me. Are you just stirring the pot or what? That's like comparing Ben Roethlisberger to Roger Staubach.
                All three are HOF'ers and talk of Jack and Arnie still continues to this day even though they have long since retired. That being the case, it only makes sense that TW is still a topic of convo.

Oh and I would take Big Ben over Roger Dodger any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  So much truth is this.....dude is obsessed with the Seals.

If he would have learned some concealment, seek and destroy tactics and stealthy escape maneuvers from them maybe he wouldn't have so many blown missions with the ladies on record.

Comment

He likes hide and seek not seek and destroy.
                    Originally posted by JHT View Post
                    If he would have learned some concealment, seek and destroy tactics and stealthy escape maneuvers from them maybe he wouldn't have so many blown missions with the ladies on record.

Comment

He likes hide and seek not seek and destroy.

Guess that was Elin's mission.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                        Not sure which is more boring, hearing about Tiger Woods, or hearing about golf..... At least with Tiger someone post pictures of a lot of women.

Scroll through this list of the wives and girlfriends for the players on both teams.

Plenty of eye candy to catch during the event!

The WAGs of the 2017 Presidents Cup: A rundown of the players' wives and girlfriends expected to be at Liberty National.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                          That made me laugh out loud! It's a good thing I have a private office and don't work in a cubicle!

Comment

There is little difference in the Tiger situation and that of Pete Rose. Despite off-field actions, they are still HIGHLY respected by their opponents as one of the best ever in their respective sports.

Secondly, a year or two ago, I had a candid conversation with a PGA player about, among other things, Tiger. He told me, Tiger's body is his nemesis, not his talent. He said, "A person cannot swing that hard for that long and not have irreparable damage. He has more talent than the top 5 players in the World combined. If he shortens or softens his swing to pick courses apart instead of overpowering them, we are all screwed!" He laughed at that last point.

The player was admitting Tiger is still capable of running roughshod over the field. In the 10 minutes we discussed Tiger, he never mentioned his personal problems.

Hmmmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post

One of my very close friends is caddying this week for a player on the International Team.Even those guys admire Tiger still to this day and welcome him in every scenario.

I think Tiger does it just so he can wear an earpiece and look like a SS agent [emoji23]
                              Your friend over here in Alabama is looking for some Titleist AVX you can help me out

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              So much truth is this.....dude is obsessed with the Seals.
                              That helped start the downhill slide.

I thought I was not a fan of Tiger until Rack Ranch brought this back up

A good friend of mine has gone down the path of good golf, back injury, pills, personal issues and finally last year turned the corner of making his way back. It was horrible to see. I'm no fan of Tiger but you have enough pain and get hooked on pills etc it takes a lot of work to get off them. I don't think he will ever win again and if he plays he will tear his back up again trying to.

I think we need a Fall TBH OPEN now that KMART49 is going to find me a source for the AVXs!

Comment

[QUOTE=Livin'2hunt;12766718]There is little difference in the Tiger situation and that of Pete Rose. Despite off-field actions, they are still HIGHLY respected by their opponents as one of the best ever in their respective sports.

Secondly, a year or two ago, I had a candid conversation with a PGA player about, among other things, Tiger. He told me, Tiger's body is his nemesis, not his talent. He said, "A person cannot swing that hard for that long and not have irreparable damage. He has more talent than the top 5 players in the World combined. If he shortens or softens his swing to pick courses apart instead of overpowering them, we are all screwed!" He laughed at that last point.

The player was admitting Tiger is still capable of running roughshod over the field. In the 10 minutes we discussed Tiger, he never mentioned his personal problems.

Hmmmmmm....[/QUOTE]

It's dumb that the all time hits record holder and all time HR record holder will not be in the HOF. Tiger was great. Let him be. It is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X