No announcement yet.

Pool excavation Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread was started a long time ago, why no pics... wonder why how it all turned out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

All my subs work together on a daily basis. They have all been at my house a few times to go over my plans and we drank beer for a few hours. The deck, coping, tile, plaster sub is going to be here for the gunite shoot to make sure they get the dimensions right for him. 2 of them are in my neighborhood on a daily basis for other pools, they stop by every time. I'm having no issue with coordination and to Rod's question......it's sickening! 30+

Comment

If we don't end up having plans next Saturday I'm coming over to watch this debacle!!![emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by IbeHuntn View Post
          This thread was started a long time ago, why no pics... wonder why how it all turned out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          It was started a month and a half ago.

Comment

Good luck and in for the outcome

Comment

In for the final results and numbers!

Comment

following

Comment

I thought about the same thing, but ended up going with a reputable pool company that had been in business a long time. It actually didn't cost much more than I originally planned to spend and I got a lifetime warranty on the gunite.

I saw someone talked about a fiberglass. There is also a company that makes custom liners. You build the pool out of cinder block and lay that foam concrete mix in the bottom. The put in the custom liner. All instruction online. Always wanted to try putting one of those in. Looks good and cheap. Like a above ground pool, but in the ground.
                  Last edited by crawdaddct; 04-06-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

In to watch this play out.

Comment

Starting this Saturday?

Comment

Looking forward to this build. I would guess the 30k savings over hiring contractor is not out of line. Rework can get you if you don't use the best help available and watch them like a hawk. Sounds like you got a good group to work and your not afraid to tackle the job.

Comment

He was waiting in approval from his hoa. I think he's starting on the build this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            He was waiting in approval from his HOA. I think he's starting on the build this weekend.
                            That explains everything!

Comment

Well how do the dig go today ?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                                That explains everything!

On approval....ON approval!

Dang phone. [emoji12]

Comment

Working...
                                X