No announcement yet.

If I get one more phone call.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car ownership is public record (taxes or something) Probably not the dealership giving out data...they would rather you buy the overpriced product from them.

I get the luxury of not answering any unknown numbers. i know some of you guys don't.

I hate unsolicited sales calls.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      Never got calls...just a lot of letters.
      This^^^^^ makes good fire starters.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

If people are repeatedly making calls I just tell them the person they're looking for died. They get confused and I say yeah he's no longer available. They stop calling.

Comment

Is your number registered on https://www.donotcall.gov/?

If it is, let the telemarketer know. If it continues they can be fined big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKET View Post
            about our warranty is up on my wifes car I'm going to go postal! Her Edge has been paid for and out of warranty for years, and I continually tell them to take me off their calling list, and block numbers, yet they still sneak a call in. What to do ?

Good afternoon Sir! I would like to take about 15 minutes of your time to talk to you about an unbelievable extended warranty for your Edge. You still do have the Edge correct? Perfect! Oh it's paid off, even more of a reason we need to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              If people are repeatedly making calls I just tell them the person they're looking for died. They get confused and I say yeah he's no longer available. They stop calling.
              Sometimes I answer as "City Morgue". They usually don't call back after I tell them I don't know the person they are calling about but can check the toe tags of the bodies under the sheets.

Comment

We should figure out how export our list of blocked callers so we can build a good list for everyone to share.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKET View Post
                  about our warranty is up on my wifes car I'm going to go postal! Her Edge has been paid for and out of warranty for years, and I continually tell them to take me off their calling list, and block numbers, yet they still sneak a call in. What to do ?
                  I got a bunch of those too. I just recently opened with the line: " So....you like to suck ( insert name of sporting goods chain store here )? Works like a charm ! And no, I'm not kidding !

Comment

This is your final notice!

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                      This is your final notice!
                      haha yea right, I've told them we don't own it, we sold it, take me off the list, cuss them, don't answer, block the number, ask to speak to manager, we have already bought an extended warranty, and still I get call's.

Comment

Practice your turkey calling! Pretty funny video lonestaroutdoorshow posted on instagram a few days ago.

686 likes, 65 comments - lonestaroutdoorshow on February 7, 2017: "How to deal with Telemarketers. Hope I inspired him to go chase some longbeards this spring #hun..."

Comment

PM sent....I have a warranty hook up for you

Comment

The sad thing is, it will never go away. Too much money in it. I have a friend that has a telemarketing firm and he does VERY well.

Comment

I get about 4-5 calls a week from telemarketers. I am on the do not call registry. Hasn't helped. I don't answer. Then I go to my call log and block the number (android makes it easy).

Sometimes when i'm bored I'll answer and not talk. Their software doesn't pick up automatically sometimes. When they do answer, I immediately start my sales pitch about "New advanced Monkey Butt Powder for severe cases of a#$ rash".

Comment

I daily get all sorts of unsolicited sales calls...warranty's out, you won a cruise, get a lower interest rate on your credit card. Not a sales call, but I even get periodic phone calls from bill collectors always asking for the same two names. I tell them over and over again I don't know who that is and to remove me from their system but it continues.

Comment

Working...
                                X