Val Verde County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
    Sounds like you probably got a good deal. Y'all have any exotics?
    I do not know if they do or not. If they do they have not showed me any pictures of them. I personally never hunted or been to this area of the state, so it will all be new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
      I do not know if they do or not. If they do they have not showed me any pictures of them. I personally never hunted or been to this area of the state, so it will all be new to me.
      Congratulations on the new lease

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        You better jump on that! I love it out here! Here right now and have seen some good bucks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Out here now. Haven't seen the old wide 8 but when I do he will get stuck with a arrow.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
            But it's worth it for views like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            THAT looks like fun!

Comment

You fellas coming down better bring your bug juice or the old Thermacell... The squiters are out for blood!!

Comment

Thankfully the wind is blowing this weekend and keeping my mosquitoes away. They were really bad last weekend

Comment

My desire to get video just cost me a shot. Lol. He turned broadside and I realized he was out of camera range. Then he turned again. Lol.

Comment

So weird hunting out here verse east Texas. East, with this wind you would see a deer one. Here I see way more deer on windy days than calm days

Comment

Hunter. You seeing much this morning

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        Thankfully the wind is blowing this weekend and keeping my mosquitoes away. They were really bad last weekend

The nats are just as bad... Good thing the wind is a blowing as you mentioned. Bad thing is rattle bugs are out as well.. Walked up on three last night

My desire to get video just cost me a shot. Lol. He turned broadside and I realized he was out of camera range. Then he turned again. Lol.

Dang, was it a good one?? What kind of camera are you using??

So weird hunting out here verse east Texas. East, with this wind you would see a deer one. Here I see way more deer on windy days than calm days

But out east don't you just go down the road until you see one with the spotlight

JK

Comment

Sony handicam.

He's a tall narrow 10point. I mainly want him because he's a bully in the pen and won't let anybody eat corn or protein

Comment

Front just moved in here. Wind changed and I'm assuming clouds, it got really dark. Should make for a great hunt

Comment

RADAR shows showers in the northeast corner of Bal Verde on the border with Real.

Comment

Well this was disappointing! Guess my deer like the hot south wind

Comment

Working...
                                X