2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    yeh the mlb package looks like a good alternative until you actually read it all... still has the black out dates...
    so far the only way ive seen/found that is somewhat reliable is a hacked firestick..and a stream from another country..
    My problem is I dont have wifi at my lake house so Im just SOL.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      My problem is I dont have wifi at my lake house so Im just SOL.
      Time to sell that lake house!!!!

Comment

I've tried to listen on 790 before and would get the game cut because of blackout. Really is garbage blacking out radio. One of my grannys would be not happy with the current situation as she always had her transistor radio tuned to the Astros. She would sit there sewing listening with her ear plug in.

Comment

Thoughts? Discuss....

With the Astros currently having the best record in baseball, they are the talk of the nation. Mark DeRosa was part of a discussion on MLB Network discussing Eric Hosmer. While the Royals are not out of reach of contention, they could be sellers.

After the group had talked about Hosmer, DeRosa screamed out something. He suggested the Astros trade for Hosmer, move Yulieski Gurriel to third base, and trade Alex Bregman to the Rays for Chris Archer. While it was just a spur of the moment talking point, does it make any sense for the Astros?
          With the trade deadline five weeks away, we will be hearing a lot of experts suggesting trades for the Houston Astros. Is Hosmer a option?

I think he's on crack.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            Thoughts? Discuss....

I think he's on crack.
            Agreed.

I was reading this article this morning. I fall more in line with this guy's way of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
              Agreed.

I was reading this article this morning. I fall more in line with this guy's way of thinking.
              Yeah read that one directly after the first one....I'm more on that page as well..

Comment

Agreed.

good article, thanks.

Comment

Agreed.

I agree with this. Like I said before if Luhnow was unwilling to part with top talent for Sale he isnt going to do it for anybody. I honestly dont think there is anyone available who is head and shoulders above what we have already so why mortgage the future? Another solid bullpen arm and another bonafide situational lefty would be nice.

Comment

Nice article. I hope the Astros office will listen.

How have the Yankees done it? Year in and year out, they are in the playoffs. They have won more than just a few World Series.

Comment

Fiers looking like he has his last 6 starts. Keep it rollin' Mike!

Comment

Pettis sux

Comment

So is third base coach not sending anyone tonight? Marwin would have scored easily on that one.

Comment

Yeah Im not sure what he was thinking with holding up Marwin.

Comment

How about a hit with a runner in scoring position? They have had runner(s) in scoring position in every inning and have a goose egg to show for it.

Comment

Good god bases juiced no outs and Gattis plays golf on a 3-0 count to ground into a double play smh. 1-1

Comment

Working...
                                X