See less

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giles blew it.. but he had help with the pitching experiment...as well as hoyt..
    they are still good.. they got to see some potential stuff.. and its fixable..
    Lets see if the boys (and old Cuban/old Man) make the Royals pay for that little comeback the rest of the series..

Comment

All of Giles sliders were up.....He should have buried them 0-2 and not in middle of zone ahead in the count.

He needs to get better for us to have a chance in playoffs.

I understand Hinch pulling Devo so soon, he has to start resting some arms some when we can to make it the entire season

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
        Vargas pitching for the royals tonight will be tough.
        He has been pretty dominating this year. Looking at his stats, he throws a two seam FB that avgs 83-84. He must be a complete junk baller a la Jamie Moyer. They better let that ball get to the back of the plate before they try to hit it, lol. His last game was a complete game no runs allowed. Hopefully they can get to him early.

Comment

They'll pitch count him and get to the meatballs .............................................i hope.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            They'll pitch count him and get to the meatballs .............................................i hope.

When you throw that soft do you have a pitch count or a run count?

Comment

Let's get some runs early! Let's go Astros!

Keuchel scratched tonight due to illness

Comment

Geez! DK scratched! He's sick

Comment

Great.....Keuchel is scratched from start due to illness. Diaz called up for a spot start. This bullpen is going to be torched work wise with the upcoming schedule. Only a couple of days off this month.

Comment

Sob

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Great.....Keuchel is scratched from start due to illness. Diaz called up for a spot start. This bullpen is going to be torched work wise with the upcoming schedule. Only a couple of days off this month.
                      Diaz was called up for the pen. Emergency start

Comment

Diaz with a fresh Gregerson and Sipp ready and waiting. Awesome.

Comment

Welp... if they were gonna have issues ...nows the time to do it... get to see what the farm guys can do. .
                          Like you said, rtp... playing with house money

Comment

No such thing as a fresh sipp.

Comment

They arent showing the radar speeds lol. I guess KC has it turned off.

Comment

Reddick gots him a horseshoe tucked somewhere lately...

Comment

Working...
                                X