No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two back in Houston to turn this around. I'm perplexed by the lack of hitting and run production in NY.

Comment

Go Stros.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Wait.....Wait...Wait!!....Astros fans are bitching about other folks coming on THEIR team thread and being annoying after a loss? Am I reading that right? Have yall seen the 2017 Rangers' thread?..

That's freaking rich!! The irony is so thick you can cut it with a knife. I am in no way taking up for Yankee but I figured I'd just point that out. As HH said on this very page...you dish it out, you better be able to take it.

You don't see me complaining about it do you?. I can takes it cuz I gives it

Comment

Set a record for lowest combined hitting average .136 for a ALCS

It has been embarrassing to watch them up there, Springer swinging for the parking lot every time when his job is to get on base, Riddick lost, Altuve putting everything on his shoulders, Correa swinging in the dirt. Only guy doing anything is Yuli.

Yankees in 7- too much bullpen and the hitting is now in the Astros heads

Comment

So they go 2-0 in first 2 games..but because they lost two games.. the hitting is in their heads?
            c'mon...

Correa was swinging in the dirt because the strike zone on any given pitch was from the dirt to the lights and from dugout to dugout the entire time they were in that joke of a ballpark.

The boys will be fine at home... and Altuve IS MVP.
            Go Stros.
            Last edited by systemnt; 10-19-2017, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              ...Springer swinging for the parking lot every time when his job is to get on base, Riddick lost, Altuve putting everything on his shoulders, Correa swinging in the dirt. Only guy doing anything is Yuli.

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              So they go 2-0 in first 2 games..but because they lost two games.. the hitting is in their heads?
              c'mon...

Correa was swinging in the dirt because the strike zone on any given pitch was from the dirt to the lights and from dugout to dugout the entire time they were in that joke of a ballpark.

The boys will be fine at home... and Altuve IS MVP.
              Go Stros.
              Agree with the the top quote but also agree with Dave about the strike zone. Yesterday was a prime example. I still have faith they can pull this out at home. I will admit my faith is somewhat shaken though. If anyone had told me we wouldn't come out of NY with at least one win I would have never believed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Don't look know but no less than 10-15 of your Astros brethern do....
                And some of you Astros fans have been on the Yankees thread also!

Series is far from over for sure. Do not now who will win it.

Comment

Let all that 'get off the thread' **** go.... its banter.. give it/take it...
                  The reason the Yankee fan(s?) are on this one is if they get together on their own thread they quickly learn they cant stand listening to their **** either...

its ok.. its baseball..

no one is saving babies.

Comment

Here maybe my favorite Kate can bring y'all some luck..

Comment

Comment

My Kate is better.........

Comment

Comment

I apologize to all if I ****** off anyone.

To answer some questions asked:

1. Was raised a Yankee fan since I was knee high by my dad.
                            2. Yes born and raised in Texas.

It has been a great series for both teams and I don't want to upset no one anymore here so I will not post here again.

I think the yanks will get it done Friday night. Batting has killed Houston the last 3 days. Yankee starting pitching has come up big which in all honesty has surprised me.

One last time: Go Yankees.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                              I apologize to all if I ****** off anyone.

To answer some questions asked:

1. Was raised a Yankee fan since I was knee high by my dad.

2. Yes born and raised in Texas.

It has been a great series for both teams and I don't want to upset no one anymore here so I will not post here again.

I think the yanks will get it done Friday night. Batting has killed Houston the last 3 days. Yankee starting pitching has come up big which in all honesty has surprised me.

One last time: Go Yankees.

Start your own Yankees thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

NEW YORK — It seems like a completely new day at Yankee Stadium, almost like the Houston Astros are getting a fresh start in Game 5. The cold, gloomy feel

Comment

Working...
                                X