No announcement yet.

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boys came out swinging the sticks after the rain delay. Of course all damage done after 2 outs again, lol.

Comment

So what kind of DL stint are we talking about with Springer straining his quad?

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Comment

Another 8 run game for this offense. They may end up taking down those 1930s Yankee teams for the most prolific offense ever if they keep this up.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
              So what kind of DL stint are we talking about with Springer straining his quad?
              IDK about Springer but I pray it's nothing. Maybe just a tweek.

On a side note....Ted Johnson (Teddy Three Rings) on Sports Radio 610 loves to "rail" on baseball players. He says, "NFL players play with broken bones but MLB players get a hang nail and go on the DL".....paraphrased

Comment

Saying it's nothing serious.

Btw.. 9-1

Comment

Oh, by the way, have the Rangers caught us yet since Correa went on the disabled list? 😂😂😂🙄

Comment

Altuve is unreal!!!

Comment

Bregman has really started to heat up the past month. I hope he can carry that hot stick through to the end.

Comment

Whoops.. 10-1

Comment

Chewing up Philly pitchers left and right... no pun intended...

Comment

This has been the longest batting practice in history.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              Bregman has really started to heat up the past month. I hope he can carry that hot stick through to the end.
                              That would be great. I'm a big bregman fan and think he has the potential to be a career .300 hitter once he gets a season or two under his belt.

Comment

2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Remember guys. We are fixing to go back to playing .375 ball and the Rangers will catch us to make it interesting. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X