• Show
Clear All

Springer is sure seeing the ball well

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
      Springer is sure seeing the ball well
      Yes he is

Comment

Reddick has annihilated two balls and has zero to show for it. Hahn is very lucky not to be down more than he is.

Comment

I want to see correa hop on one

Comment

Since we can't hear about baseball this inning, is Brianna hot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

*** Paulino

Comment

Couple dink and dunk hits this inning for a run. And then another bomb by Davis. Paulino didnt learn the inside is not where he is going to beat Davis. I thought he might pitch around him some. 5-4 bad guys.

Comment

With this kind of starting pitching we aren't gonna have a bullpen left by September. At least everyone else seems to be progressing towards coming back.

Comment

I think Paulino is going to be fine. He is still young(23) and came off the DL in May. So he is basically just coming out of Spring Training. I like the look of his pitches(so does Davis, lol) and his demeanor on the mound. I agree though it will be good to get these veteran pitchers back from the DL.

Comment

Gunna be a slugfest tonight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        I think Paulino is going to be fine. He is still young(23) and came off the DL in May. So he is basically just coming out of Spring Training. I like the look of his pitches(so does Davis, lol) and his demeanor on the mound. I agree though it will be good to get these veteran pitchers back from the DL.
                        He does show some poise. There we go there's some offense!

Comment

Nice piece of hitting old Cuban

Comment

What another lucky break for the A's.

Comment

Boys said, we see your 4 spot plus one. 9-5 good guys after 3.

Comment

Entertaining ball right there. Why wave Altuve[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X