2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
    Good god bases juiced no outs and Gattis plays golf on a 3-0 count to ground into a double play smh. 1-1
    My wife just looked at me and shook her head for all the words coming out of my mouth. What a terrible pitch to swing at on 3-0.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      My wife just looked at me and shook her head for all the words coming out of my mouth. What a terrible pitch to swing at on 3-0.
      Yes it was... I don't know leaving fiers in was the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
        Yes it was... I don't know leaving fiers in was the right call.
        I think Hinch feels he is playing with House money and is giving Fiers a chance to prove he can do it. If they dont win tonight it will be because of all the men left in scoring position the first 5 innings not because of what Fiers does.

Comment

Very true! Hopefully the bullpen gets it done again and the bats put some hits together in a row.

Comment

Well ****

Comment

Fiers is looking down at Hinch saying I wouldnt have done that. What a crappy ending for Fiers night.

Comment

Come on bats lol

Comment

Well blame me guys. I turned the tube on just in time to see Hoyt give it up.

(or blame Hinch and Hoyt)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

At least their starter's out maybe they can get something going against the bullpen. They've left at least one RISP every inning of this game

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                      Well blame me guys. I turned the tube on just in time to see Hoyt give it up.

(or blame Hinch and Hoyt)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I prefer the later.

Comment

****it! Good grief...

Comment

9 hits, 3 walks in 6 innings and they have one run on a bases loaded double play grounder. Not looking like their night to score runs.

Comment

I'm hittin the hay. I don't see them pullin this one out.

Comment

Hoyt has probably pitched his way to either long relief or back to the minors. He has given up runs in 8 of his last 9 appearances with several multi run games. His era was 5.41 before this game and now is climbing higher with this appearance.

Comment

**** good double play there. They saved hoyts bacon from another run scoring.

Comment

Working...
                                X