• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrddye View Post
    Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4-1 and nobody on? And he's out after 1 batter? Lofreakinl

Comment

Well ****...not good for the good guys.

I guess while the Rangers are sucking, at least the Horns are playing good baseball when it counts and still alive in the Big 12 tourney. Looking forward to the regional round...

8-2 up on TCU in the 8th...

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
        I think Yu will be changing uniforms before the trade deadline.

[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post

[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

If they want to give up what it'll take, then that's fine with me.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
            If they want to give up what it'll take, then that's fine with me.

We don't need "special needs" Yu on our team. Hopefully we get someone else

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
              Haha

Comment

If the Rangers deal him then everybody will want him, including Houston.

Comment

This is probably a long shot, but any of you guys got a hookup for tickets for next Saturday? Not looking for free. I'll pay. My nephew is graduating and then joining the Marines so I'll be up there and would love to catch an Astros game with them while there.

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Who let the scrubs in?

Some fan bases have just lost SO much, for SO long, that even the most brief and/or fleeting taste of success causes them toact like idiots, or more so than normal. All the while not realizing that even that brief success won't be enough for even ESPN to take them seriously for more than the obligatory 12 seconds of coverage per night. And the rest of the world will loathe even that minuscule bit of exposure, and laugh at them for their blind, false, misplaced hope of ever being legitimate....Poor saps.

I hope the stros prove more sustainable than those "other" types of teams that those women cheer for.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 05-29-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Who let the scrubs in?

Some fan bases have just lost SO much, for SO long, that even the most brief and/or fleeting taste of success causes them toact like idiots, or more so than normal. All the while not realizing that even that brief success won't be enough for even ESPN to take them seriously for more than the obligatory 12 seconds of coverage per night. And the rest of the world will loathe even that minuscule bit of exposure, and laugh at them for their blind, false, misplaced hope of ever being legitimate....Poor saps.

I hope the stros prove more sustainable than those "other" types of teams that those women cheer for.

True True.....I think we talking Astros but it sure sounds like Aggies...coincidence?

Last edited by Smart; 05-29-2017, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Who let the scrubs in?

Rangers all time
                        4301-4675 .479 winning percentage
                        Astros all time
                        4325-4507 .490 winning percentage
                        LMFAO!!!! Try again. You really shouldn't be posting at 2:00 a.m

Comment

Easy fellas.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Rangers all time

4301-4675 .479 winning percentage

Astros all time

4325-4507 .490 winning percentage

LMFAO!!!! Try again. You really shouldn't be posting at 2:00 a.m

So now HISTORY matters? [emoji848]My gosh...I wish you stros fans would make up your mind! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                              So now HISTORY matters? [emoji848]My gosh...I wish you stros fans would make up your mind! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                              Come on now, I didn't bring it up

Comment

Just curious, and I'm just asking so don't throw me under the bus...... Don't the Astros fans have their own thread where they can go and talk Astros' business, slap each other on the back, etc? I guess I don't understand why you guys keep on with the BS on the RANGERS thread. Now, if its truly all just good natured poking and there are Rangers fans over on the Astros' thread doing the same, disregard this. I haven't been over to the Astros' thread so I honestly don't know what goes on over there. I'm not thin skinned or upset about anything so don't misinterpret this, I just don't get the non stop Astros v. Rangers BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X