• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That translation is whack![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I wasn't going to be the first one to be insensitive... but **** that gave me a headache... think I'd follow it better if it were written in Japanese ...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Yeah, but I did like the part where it said Dyson was packing up his stuff and leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          I wasn't going to be the first one to be insensitive... but **** that gave me a headache... think I'd follow it better if it were written in Japanese ...
          He's Korean, Mr. Baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            He's Korean, Mr. Baseball.
            Brilliant observation Captain Obvious, but if you'd take the time to actually read the previous comment instead of wetting yourself in your childish excitement to unleash yet another nonsensical bout of verbal diarrhea, you'd realize that systemnt was saying he finds the Korean Hangul alphabet difficult to understand and process and would've been better served if it had been written in Kanji.

Comment

No. He was talking about the English translation. Try to keep up.

Comment

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                Brilliant observation Captain Obvious, but if you'd take the time to actually read the previous comment instead of wetting yourself in your childish excitement to unleash yet another nonsensical bout of verbal diarrhea, you'd realize that systemnt was saying he finds the Korean Hangul alphabet difficult to understand and process and would've been better served if it had been written in Kanji.

Boom[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Quote approved for that but please don't quote the smooshgag in the future[emoji23]. Well unless it is more of the same.[emoji23]
                Last edited by Smart; 06-02-2017, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Don't quote the vinegar gargling first rounder.
                  He is of no value.

Comment

You guys are so mean. Guess I'll just go play on the boat on this nice Saturday and leave the www to the eTough guys.
                    Last edited by Chase This!; 06-02-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      You guys are so mean. Guess I'll just go play on the boat on this nice Saturday and leave the www to the eTough guys.
                      Why am I at work on a Saturday?

Comment

Rockies could be in line to pick up Dyson... even some sentiment that Washington could be/should be interested...
                        Dyson might be trading up...

Comment

Managing a bullpen has to be incredibly frustrating for a manager. It seems like no matter how good they may have been the year before, when the season starts your relievers are just "a bunch of guys". The season gets rolling and you hold your breath and see what you get as the season develops. I suppose it is the same way to some degree with starters but that Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde stuff seems much more pronounced with bullpen hands.

Comment

Rockies could be in line to pick up Dyson... even some sentiment that Washington could be/should be interested...
                            Dyson might be trading up...
                            Dyson pitching in Coors Field????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                                Dyson pitching in Coors Field????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!!!!

I predict a large outbreak is whiplash for Rockies fans

Comment

Working...
                                X