No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they are able to get anything for him at this point it's a win. But getting him out of the pen is just the start. Still have to figure out how the get the other yahoos to be reliable. Getting Leclerc back tomorrow should help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
      "Club actively shopping him" For what? A new bus driver?

We sure are chirpy compared to years past Larry[emoji41][emoji13]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        We sure are chirpy compared to years past Larry[emoji41][emoji13]
        Just here. You know better.

Comment

Dyson had 2.43 era with 38 saves last year.....yes...he sucks in a special way this year....but he is not done....but with him gone the Rangers should be straight to the top in a few weeks.

Comment

Looks like we got a fair deal for him. I'll take it !!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Sounded like a pretty tough situation for the clubhouse after the game - Hate to see him go out like this, but it was time. I love hearing about the chemistry of this team. It always makes it that much more enjoyable even as a spectator.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
                "Club actively shopping him" For what? A new bus driver?

He's gonna throw BP to get the guys confidence up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's 100% between his ears. He showed that against Miggy Cabrera. Maybe a change of scenery will do the guy some good. Or, maybe he'll just never be the same, ala Neftali Feliz. Time will tell. Feel bad the dude on personal / human level. Good riddance on MLB baseball level.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    Sounded like a pretty tough situation for the clubhouse after the game - Hate to see him go out like this, but it was time. I love hearing about the chemistry of this team. It always makes it that much more enjoyable even as a spectator.
                    Can you expand on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                      Can you expand on that?

Agreed. I'd like to hear some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Agreed. I'd like to hear some more.
                        Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                        Can you expand on that?
                        Choo does a Korean diary entry for an outlet overseas. In the most recent diary he described the clubhouse with some tears as Dyson was explained the situation with the DFA and packing his stuff up after.

Google will translate the page
                        Last edited by jer_james; 06-02-2017, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Choo does a Korean diary entry for an outlet overseas. In the most recent diary he described the clubhouse with some tears as Dyson was explained the situation with the DFA and packing his stuff up after.

If that's true then our team is dumber than I thought. Screw that guy, he's cost us 7-8 games this year at least.

Comment

It was more heartbreaking than the 5-7 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays today (June 1, Korea time) that Sam Dyson left the team in the clubhouse. As I watched him crying and weeping, all the players cried together. It was a player who had shaved his shoulders to escape from the ongoing slump and eventually the club could not wait for him anymore.

Sam Dyson scored 38 saves (average 2.43 ERA) in 2016 and played as a finishing pitcher for our team. I went back to the list of injured players due to repeated stunts this season, and I tried to get out of the slump, but I could not go back to the previous form and I left the team today.

Was Sam Dyson's slump solely responsible for his players? Sometimes I hate baseball, but today is the day. Situations that cause two months' poor part to be burdened with what had been good before can not help but frustrate players. When I was not able to do anything when I could not do it, I felt like I was in a situation where Sam's Dyson was going through.

Sam Dyson will surely be taken away from the other team. I am a competent player. I think that the present crisis can serve as an opportunity. He said, "I cry today, but when the season is over, I will smile and remember it." This is what I always say in my heart, and Sam Dyson tells me to thank him for his bloodshot eyes.

Yesterday, I attacked the starting pitch in the first inning today. The first batter strike depends on the opponent. If you are a pitcher you've been playing before, you will actively respond. If you're not a pitcher, you're waiting for a lot of ball movements. And if our team pitcher throws a lot of ball at home in the home game, the opponent will throw more balls in the first attack. That's how we play baseball.

And the goal of attacking a pitcher is often a message that an opponent should not be opposed. I'm a hitter, but if you throw a middle fastball, you can hit it. That's why it's likely to be a ball or a slug rather than a strike.

In the fifth game of the game today, I was sliding out to second base, but Napoli scored, and Andrews asked for a challenge on the Tampa Bay bench when he was safe from first base. Personally, the challenge was not easily understood. I obviously slipped into the second basement with a low slip, and the tackle was naturally done. The second baseman grabbed the ball and jumped the ball into the first base. I was just a part of the game and I was a bit embarrassed when the Challenge came in.

Beltre's return if there was good news in a difficult team situation. Beltre is not only a good baseball player, but the leader of the team, so he is in lineup and the difference is quite large. Beltre had a hard time because he could not play, but when he saw him returning from the Tampa Bay game, he had a really good blow to the two-month-old. That's why I'm Beltre, Beltre.

I have a feeling of hitting back these days, but I can not say that it is still perfect. I used to think a lot at the plate, but now it seems a lot simpler. I was almost confused before the swing. It seems that I am doing things I can do at the plate.

Tomorrow (June 2) We will have a day's rest and then we will be waiting for a 3rd round with Houston Astros. I do not need anything else, and I want to finish with the winning series unconditionally. I finish the long and long day with such determination.

* This diary is a summary of Cho 's dictation.

Comment

Sounds like a team of sissys.

Comment

About time!

Comment

Working...
                                X