No announcement yet.

2017 Texas Rangers Season Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No quote on post 1633 was what i meant. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      Quotes suck.

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
      No quote on post 1633 was what i meant. Oh well.

Yes please don't quote the smooshgag.... just put the troll on ignore and he goes away. He adds nothing of value to the forum except trolling sports threads of teams he doesn't follow and disappears when his teams crap the bed. You won't be missing anything.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. Done.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
          Thanks for the suggestion. Done.

[emoji1303][emoji1303]. Welcome to a troll free Rangers thread experience.

And if you are on Tapatalk, the posts don't even show up. On PC or Safari it does show as "this is blocked because you have the poster on ignore" but Tapa makes it all disappear. It is glorious..[emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            [emoji1303][emoji1303]. Welcome to a troll free Rangers thread experience.

And if you are on Tapatalk, the posts don't even show up. On PC or Safari it does show as "this is blocked because you have the poster on ignore" but Tapa makes it all disappear. It is glorious..[emoji41]
            Is that why my Astros' thread is so much cleaner this season? I thought it was because......oh nevermind. I wish this next series was the following weekend when the TBH Golf tournament was in town. That would have been great to have been able to include an Astros/rangers game for the golfers as well.

Comment

Glad to see the bullpen work whenever possible ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                Glad to see the bullpen work whenever possible ...

It was an oddity for sure. I didn't even know we called up this Gee fella. I guess he's up for Griffin since Dirxx is doing spot starts.
                Last edited by Smart; 05-31-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Is that why my Astros' thread is so much cleaner this season? I thought it was because......oh nevermind. I wish this next series was the following weekend when the TBH Golf tournament was in town. That would have been great to have been able to include an Astros/rangers game for the golfers as well.
                  They don't have much to say on the Astros thread these days.. Is there any excitement for the upcoming Rangers and Astros series on this side? I know I am getting the popcorn ready

Comment

It was an oddity for sure. I didn't even know we called up this Gee fella. I guess he's up for Griffin since Dirxx is doing spot starts.
                    Exactly - Hoping for a feel good story to continue with Dirkx taking the start.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      Exactly - Hoping for a feel good story to continue with Dirkx taking the start.

Agreed.......and what a nightmare of a last name to have to write and give and spell for somebody daily..

Bibens-Dirkx

Comment

Yes please don't quote the smooshgag.... just put the troll on ignore and he goes away. He adds nothing of value to the forum except trolling sports threads of teams he doesn't follow and disappears when his teams crap the bed. You won't be missing anything.
                        Ah, what ever will I do! Guess you miss all my epic fishing and hunting threads. Your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          LoL

Comment

Agreed.......and what a nightmare of a last name to have to write and give and spell for somebody daily..

Bibens-Dirkx
                            Haha - if I only had a like button to hit I wouldn't have to type this

Comment

June and rangers have yet to beat the Astros this year. Just sayin

Rangers 2016 luck in close games is non existent

11 back

Comment

Hahahah.... tapatalk is so glorious[emoji23]

Safari

Tapatalk....

Comment

Working...
                                X