• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quotes suck.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
      Just curious, and I'm just asking so don't throw me under the bus...... Don't the Astros fans have their own thread where they can go and talk Astros' business, slap each other on the back, etc? I guess I don't understand why you guys keep on with the BS on the RANGERS thread. Now, if its truly all just good natured poking and there are Rangers fans over on the Astros' thread doing the same, disregard this. I haven't been over to the Astros' thread so I honestly don't know what goes on over there. I'm not thin skinned or upset about anything so don't misinterpret this, I just don't get the non stop Astros v. Rangers BS.
      Yes we do, not all astros fans live to bash the Rangers when they're 10 games back. I consider this a minimum requirement for the Astros going into a 4 game series against the Rangers at home. But I have to be honest, sure hoping the Astros can win this next series against the Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Yes we do, not all astros fans live to bash the Rangers when they're 10 games back. I consider this a minimum requirement for the Astros going into a 4 game series against the Rangers at home. But I have to be honest, sure hoping the Astros can win this next series against the Rangers.
        This.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
          This is probably a long shot, but any of you guys got a hookup for tickets for next Saturday? Not looking for free. I'll pay. My nephew is graduating and then joining the Marines so I'll be up there and would love to catch an Astros game with them while there.
          Nevermind. Section 14 row 4. See ya there in bright Astro orange.

Comment

Originally posted by bzzboyz View Post
            Nevermind. Section 14 row 4. See ya there in bright Astro orange.
            Operating behind enemy lines.......

Comment

Operating behind enemy lines.......
              I ain't skeeerd. Heck, if I can handle that Cleveland crowd, I can handle a few norf Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                Rangers all time

4301-4675 .479 winning percentage

Astros all time

4325-4507 .490 winning percentage

LMFAO!!!! Try again. You really shouldn't be posting at 2:00 a.m

Since history matters for just a little bit we can post this again.....

Head to Head- Rangers 82 wins Astros 50 wins

Longest win streaks in the series- Rangers 12 Astros 7

Largest victory in series- Rangers 18-3

Current win streak- Rangers 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  Since history matters for just a little bit we can post this again.....

Head to Head- Rangers 82 wins Astros 50 wins

Longest win streaks in the series- Rangers 12 Astros 7

Largest victory in series- Rangers 18-3

Current win streak- Rangers 1

Pay attention. Just responding to comment about a fan base that has lost SO much for SO long. Just weeding out fake news and setting the record straight.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                    Pay attention. Just responding to comment about a fan base that has lost SO much for SO long. Just weeding out fake news and setting the record straight.

History does matter anyway. It's why the Cowboys and Yankees are worth more than any other franchise in the America, the Cowboys in the World. It's the reason why half the fans in the stands are Cowboy/Yankee fans when they're on the road. As far as the Rangers, Mavericks, Astros, and Rockets go, nobody outside of Houston or DFW gives a crap about any of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      History does matter anyway. It's why the Cowboys and Yankees are worth more than any other franchise in the America, the Cowboys in the World. It's the reason why half the fans in the stands are Cowboy/Yankee fans when they're on the road. As far as the Rangers, Mavericks, Astros, and Rockets go, nobody outside of Houston or DFW gives a crap about any of them.

Only true for the coastal armpit...

Click image for larger version

Name:	00Facebook-MLB-fan-map.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	24497589
                      Last edited by Smart; 05-29-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Did you just reference a stat that uses Facebook group membership to prove a point regarding baseball fandom?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Did you just reference a stat that uses Facebook group membership to prove a point regarding baseball fandom.

No I referenced a pic..

Comment

When current history doesn't matter you've lost all hope for your team. Past history can be good or bad, but it seems as though some are using the Cowboy's winning record to favor the Rangers. Then to add agony to defeat the Yankees SE mention.

Astros won their last series against both the Rangers and the Yankees, its in the record/history books. Current records show the Rangers playing .400 ball, so much for today's history. Now, lets put today's game in the win column.

Last edited by Thumper; 05-29-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              No I referenced a pic..

You referenced a pic from the book of faces and put it on TBH? SMDH!!!

Comment

When current history doesn't matter you've lost all hope for your team. Past history can be good or bad, but it seems as though some are using the Cowboy's winning record to favor the Rangers. Then to add agony to defeat the Yankees SE mention.
                                Do what? ...... Did you really get that from something posted?.

Comment

Working...
                                X