Ever Pulled Your LTC Weapon???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert View Post
    I was coming out of a small store one afternoon and there were 3 guys standing on the side walk. They kind of looked me up and down. I could see the were armed and I knew things were about to get wild. They looked at me then looked at each other. Finally I had enough so l said " you gonna pull them guns or whistle Dixie" well that got it going they went for their guns I dropped my packages and let em have it. I got all 3 and my buddy came up and got one I didn't even see. That was a rough day.
    Hmm....I think I've seen this somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by robert View Post
      i was coming out of a small store one afternoon and there were 3 guys standing on the side walk. They kind of looked me up and down. I could see the were armed and i knew things were about to get wild. They looked at me then looked at each other. Finally i had enough so l said " you gonna pull them guns or whistle dixie" well that got it going they went for their guns i dropped my packages and let em have it. I got all 3 and my buddy came up and got one i didn't even see. That was a rough day.
      I reckon so.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
        Hmm....I think I've seen this somewhere.
        There were a lot of people around that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          Because that was your only remark to his story. How does the aggressor being unarmed affect the threat Boyd1212 sensed at that moment?
          It doesn't and I might have done the same in that situation. Guess if the guy would have had a visible weapon then he would have mentioned it in his post. Disregard my original question.

Comment

I was coming out of a small store one afternoon and there were 3 guys standing on the side walk. They kind of looked me up and down. I could see the were armed and I knew things were about to get wild. They looked at me then looked at each other. Finally I had enough so l said " you gonna pull them guns or whistle Dixie" well that got it going they went for their guns I dropped my packages and let em have it. I got all 3 and my buddy came up and got one I didn't even see. That was a rough day.
            Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
            I reckon so.
            dying ain't much of a living boy

Comment

But... but.. but I thought there were no instances of good guys with guns diffusing situations?!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                It doesn't and I might have done the same in that situation. Guess if the guy would have had a visible weapon then he would have mentioned it in his post. Disregard my original question.
                He didn't have a weapon but at the time I didn't know that. I guess I should have mentioned that he was messing with his waist band as he was coming towards me. But it all happened so fast I didn't know what was going on. I just reacted. It's not something I want to do again.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's flip this coin. Can any of you imagine behaving in such a manner that would make someone so fear for their safety they draw a gun on you? For most of us, it never crosses our minds. We are in total control at all times. The stories listed here today give some insight as to the mental instability in, what appears to be, a growing number of people. Again, I hope none of you ever have to draw that weapon because it will change the way you view everything and everyone. Y'all be safe and stay aware.

Comment

Why didn't you shoot the one on the far right??? That is what you was there for. The one had crazy eyes.

Comment

Josey Wales?

Comment

Several years back I worked as a jail Deputy. Its been my experience that most of these individuals don't have the social filters we have. These individuals can go from laughing to homicidal in a second. I was in a tank with 64 of em. If the general population had any idea how many felons or ex felons they came in contact with on a regular basis they would never leave their home. You can be the Sheep dog or you can run with the sheeple.

Comment

I was driving home one night about midnight. I see a car on the side of the road and a women holding a gas can standing in the middle of the road. I place my pistol in my lap and role down my window as I slow down. I get to a full stop and she just stands there. A dude tries to get into my locked passenger door. I see another guy coming out of the woods towards me. I pulled my pistol and told him not to take another step or he's dead. He complied. I told him to tell the woman to move or I'll run her over. She moved.

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Man View Post
                              I was driving home one night about midnight. I see a car on the side of the road and a women holding a gas can standing in the middle of the road. I place my pistol in my lap and role down my window as I slow down. I get to a full stop and she just stands there. A dude tries to get into my locked passenger door. I see another guy coming out of the woods towards me. I pulled my pistol and told him not to take another step or he's dead. He complied. I told him to tell the woman to move or I'll run her over. She moved.
                              Crazy... Here in North Carolina a woman stopped because of what she thought was a baby in the road and 2 guys jumped out and tried to take her vehicle. It ended up being a very realistic looking doll. Pretty creepy

Comment

Years ago living in Arizona I was driving on the 101 loop and a car pulled of next to me and speed off then slowed down again and did this multiple times. After about the 3rd time when they slowed down the passenger waved a pistol at me but wasn't pointing it at me and they speed off and slowed down again but this time I had my Beretta 390 12 gauge pointed out the window laying on my window seal. Them boys hit their breaks so fast and took the next available exit. On the same stretch of the 101 I had two hot chicks pull up next to me and start touching each other and showing me pictures of them making out. They then wrote their number on a piece of paper and put it up against the window and it said to call us. I had a buddy in the passenger seat and I had him write down the number and I called and called but they never answered. To this day I still give him crap about writing down the wrong number[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X