X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sport Dog.....TSC

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
      Check Tractor Supply on their "brand" 4Health. Made by a big dog food company for them (Diamond).

High protein low on the corn and fillers. About 33 dollars for a 36 lb bag. I have 2 GS pups and this is the best I have found even after trying the high end stuff.
      Another vote for 4 health
      Pretty reasonably priced and my GSP and my wife's window licker...... I mean Schnauzer love it

Comment

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
        The best and most healthy, IMHO https://muenstermilling.com

Comment

Zach's. I got 2 big Rotties that eat a combined10 cups per day and are doing great. Been feeding Zach's for a long time.

Comment

Sportmix black bag works well for my shorthair. I couldn't keep weight on her with any diamond or 4health. I get it at a feed store for $32 /55 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check your feed store for victor dog food. They have many dif kinds from salmon and blablabla to what my dog eats, extreme performance dog formula, or something of that nature. It's good stuff. 30 ish for a 50lb bag.

There is a website that actually tests dog foods from a price and quality standpoint. I would research the dog food you are looking at before buying.

Comment

Originally posted by jkranchrstexas View Post
                Taste of the Wild. Tractor Supply is where we get it.

This is what we feed ours

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                  Whatever you decide go to dogfoodadvisor.com to check out the ratings.
                  Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                  Yes ^^^^^^^. Some of the dog foods that are supposed to be so good are actually junk.
                  no kidding thanks for the link, i didnt realize so many brands were rated so low. looks like our dogs will be getting an upgrade...

Comment

I feed Blue Wilderness or Merrick feeds. Not cheap. 50-65 buck per 20lbs. Whatever you choose just make sure it's grain free and the very first ingredient is meat.

Comment

get something without the first ingredient as corn...better for them

Comment

Blue buffalo but instead of paying almost $60 at tractor supply we get if online from chewy.com for $30 and change.

Comment

Blue Wilderness

Comment

He was up again last night with gastro issues. Been happening more lately and there are not that many variables to consider here. He's mostly an indoor dog and our yard is small and clean so when he's out, he doesn't have a lot junk he can eat.
                            Thanks for all the input. Now I have a few to go research and will try phasing in a new food this week.

Comment

I buy a big bag from tractor supply its a green back i caint remember the name but its only 19 bucks for a 55lb bag

Comment

4health

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                4health feeder too. They have grain free formulas too
                                X2 on the 4 health feeding it to my lab and loves it

Comment

Working...
                                X